CHAPTER 29

Anika's pov

It was 2 days since I got discharged from the hospital . Kabir wasn't talking with me . Even the other Malhotra brother's too were angry at me . After trying hard to ask for their forgivness they finally agreed except Kabir and we hugged it out .

Papa and Chacha were too but they couldn't stay angry at me for long.

"Kya bhai 2 din ho gaye ab toh maan jao na ",Rohan says .
[Trans:what bhai it's been 2 days now toh forgive sister-in-law]

Kabir dosen't say anything but glares at Rohan .

One day I will take out Kabir's eyes only . This man glares too much .

"Forgive her beta(son) she feels guilty too",papa says .

"Yes please how long will you not talk to her?",Ma asks .

"Please forgive her",Rohan says .

"I can't see my bhabhi sad because of you",Rohan says giving me side hug me and Pats my back .

"Don't worry bhabhi if he dosen't forgives you , you have the other Malhotra brother for you",Rohan says .

Kabir dosen't says anything and goes upstairs .

I sigh and then suddenly an idea pops in my mind .

"I have an idea",I say .

"If this dosen't works I don't know how will I convince him to talk to me",I say .

"Good luck bhabhi ",Rohan says .

I start walking upstairs .

"Wait bhabhi let me help you go upstairs",Rohan says I nod and he helds one of my hand and one of his hands is protectively kept behind my back .

Suddenly I feel someone else holding my other hand as I take a first step . It was Yash . He wasn't home until now and was at company working late . I smile at him and they both help me go upstairs .

They help me till my and Kabir's room door .

"Yash go and have dinner after changing and yes no excuses this time",I say sternly to him .

"Yes bhabhi I will",He says and goes to his room which is just infront of my and Kabir's room .

Rohan and I smile sadly at each other .

After I revealed to whole family that I was pregnant just 1 week after Riya met in an accident and died . Yash wasn't the same as before for days he was locked up in his room . He refused to eat but Ma , Chachi , I and Arshi had to scold him and he started eating but he still eats less . Always skips one meal a day. He never smiled , he never jokes and be playfull . 1 month after her death he started going back to company but he overworks himself . Kabir and others are trying their best to not make him overwork but everything goes in vains . All of us tries to cheer him up and his bestfriends Hrithik and Rudra are trying to cheer him up too but again all our efforts are going in vain.
He dosen't spends much time with the family like before and whenever he does  he just sits and observes us not saying any word not laughing at any joke done by Rohan and Rishi and joining them too in their playfull banter .

The one Yash who shares things with me now stopped sharing things with me . He became so closed off . Never talks until necessary or when you talk to him . A tear slipped down from my eyes .

"Don't worry bhabhi he will be the same Yash bhai he was once one day",Rohan says wiping off the tear fell from my eyes .

"For now you exceute your plan so that Kabir bhai stops being angry at you",He says and I nod .