⋪ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ⋫

"Mate"

You stare at the dragon with a shocked look on your face, not believing your ears.       

He removes his hand away from your lips and down to your neck to allow you to speak.  

"I'm sorry, but I'm human and you are a dragon, this is quite impossible" 

You point out, making him let go of you slowly, finally regaining his focus again, and his mind clearing up.

"You are human? How?"

You stare at him also confused at the whole situation.

"...I was born one" you reply with an awkward tone.

The dark-haired boy rolls his eyes at your reply.

"That's not what I meant, why are you, a human, happen to be my mate, that doesn't make any sense" you shrug.

"Exactly, there must be a mistake," you say, starting to feel uncomfortable from the intense atmosphere.

"There are no mistakes, just like humans have soulmates, we, dragons have mates"

Indeed, Humans do have soulmates, which happen to be only humans, it can't match with mystics.

"What's your name?"

"Neith Pendragon" he introduces.

"Cool name, mine is (Y/n) Fallenstar" you compliment.

"As for the soulmate part, well, I haven't found out who my soulmate is, and you can't be my soulmate, this is illegal" you explain slowly.

You hope that this is enough to make him leave but he stays.

"I'm your soulmate just like you are my mate" you snort at his words.

But before you could say another word, December barges into the bathroom.

"What do you think you are doing with (Y/n)?!" your friend storms up to the dragon and shoves him away from you.

"None of your business" Neith spats, then turns his attention back to you.

"You better stay loyal," he says before leaving you alone with December.

"What in the world was that about?" you let out a sigh.

"I will tell you about it after school"

𖦹❁𑁍𖦹𑁍❁𖦹

"This is insane, you, being a dragon's mate? This is illegal"

December says in a low voice, as you two sit in a cafe near the Moondust Academy.

"I know right? And like you heard, he wants me to stay loyal to him, even though we are not in a relationship" you exclaim.

"Well, I have a solution for your problem, but I don't think that you will like it"

You raise an eyebrow at him and lean closer to listen to his plan.

"You could tell Neith that I'm your soulmate"

Your mouth almost drops at the plan.

"Absolutely not, you know that my soulmate could turn up at any time and we would get exposed."

December rolls his eyes and places his hands on top of yours.

"Until then, we would succeed in keeping the dragon away from you"