8

After the Dokkaebi disappeared, everyone in the carriage fell silent and didn't make a sound.

"Let's gather together." Dokja broke the silence, Cale noticed Lee Hyunsung who came forward and extended his hand to Dokja.

"Hello, I'm Lee Hyunsung."

"Kim Dokja."

"Nice to meet you..... Although I don't know if my words are appropriate to the situation, but like I said before, I am a soldier." Dokja nodded slightly.

"You can't contact your unit?"

".....Yes" "Ah- Dokja-ssi"

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you, if it wasn't for Dokja-ssi then we would all have died."

"No, it's not a problem." "Even if I live, I won't be able to live as a human. Thank you very much, and..... I'm so embarrassed." Lee Hyunsung bowed deeply.

Cale noticed all of that, he looked at the big man who was bending over and then glanced at the other man. Kim Dokja had his stoic face, but Cale could see his eyes giving off so many complicated emotions.

Cale sighed and leaned back against Archie's body.

"Hey, don't you look too comfortable Cale?" Cale who was resting his head against Archie's chest, raised his head and met the killer whale's gaze.

"Do you mind?" Archie shook his head lightly.

"Of course not." Archie wrapped his arms around Cale's waist and rested his chin on the top of Cale's head.

Cale chuckled a little, the blue screen that appeared caught the attention of the two teenagers.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' asked incarnation 'Archie' to let go of incarnation 'Cale Henituse'.] Archie frowned.

"I don't want to."

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' clicks his tongue.]

Archie smiled lopsidedly, he deliberately hugged Cale tightly.

"Who even are you, huh?"

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is frowning.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says, he doesn't like the incarnation 'Archie']

Archie smirked. "Heh~ you think I like you?"

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is irritated.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' wants to propose a hunting scenario against the incarnation 'Archie']

[Constellation 'Sky suppressing water' glares at the constellation 'Secretive Plotter']

[Constellation 'Sky suppressing water' warns the constellation 'Secretive Plotter' not to touch his incarnation.]

Archie smirked.

"See~ you won't be able to touch me~"

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' clicks its tongue in annoyance.]

[Constellation 'Eternal Sleep' laughs loudly]

[2,000 coins have been sponsored.]

Cale sighed, he had forgotten, that this one trait of Archie would not be able to change.

"Haha- our contractor is doing something big. Dokja-ssi do you know my name?" The voice dispersed the debate between Archie and the constellations.