Chapter 65

"Sherlock put me down" William demanded as I laughed seeing Sherlock carrying William bridal style back to his room and everyone in the building was smiling seeing us since they knew of how William didn't wake up for a very long time.

"You need to heal first before you can start walking around" Sherlock informed him.

"Yes, and you can't go near bridges either" I added.

William sulked making us laugh, once we got back he was sleeping with his head in my lap while I was reading a book.

I heard a groan and looked down to see William staring at me expectantly "Oh, I'm sorry, but you said I should stop playing with your cheeks" I smirked while he took one of my hands and put it to his cheek.

I then pinched his cheek making him grin and my heartbeat picked up seeing him smile so sincerely, I haven't seen that smile for so long.

"What are you reading?" William asked me.

"The Final Problem" I answered.

"What's it about?" Sherlock spoke up.

"You" I answered and William moved the book down to show Sherlock pouting "I'm not calling you a problem, that was the name of our plan? No, his stupid plan" I pointed at William and he looked a little offended "You planned to die."

"Yeah, that's stupider than everything I have ever done" Sherlock added as he sat next to me while William was on the other side and we all silently read the story or slept.

Those two fell asleep on me and I laughed since I was now trapped but I didn't mind it's not like I needed to go anyway, my home was here.

I found I had fallen asleep when I found my head in William's lap and he was playing with my hair "Sherlock, quiet down she's sleeping" William sighed.

"BUT JOHN MISSED OUT SUCH AN IMPORTANT PART!" Sherlock yelled holding up the book making us flinch and William looked nervous.

"It was all there" I retorted as I sat up "Don't tell me you are down because he didn't mention our imaginary dates?" I rubbed William's back to reassure him its fine.

"No" Sherlock pouted "He didn't include our wedding."

"That book would be fiction if he added that" I informed him and he whined at me.

Over the next few years we worked together and travelled to different areas around the world, it was quite fun with just us together, sadly I had to go a different way from them since I was needed in France and Sherlock was crying.

Even Willian wasn't doing well since this will be the first time I'm travelling alone "I will be fine, I can walk on my own for hours at a time now" I reassured him as we waited for my ship.

"Yes, but your leg still acts up," They both told me in sync.

I sighed and Henry then ran over "I made it in time!" He grinned then kissed my cheek surprising me "Stay safe! And eat cake!"

"I will" I reassured him.

"Billy" Sherlock hissed and Henry happily ran off.

"You plan to finally return?" I asked William while Sherlock was chasing Henry "You don't want Sherlock to know?"

William smirked seeing I caught on that he set that up "Yes, it's time we go back, I can see the lonely look coming up in your eyes, and even last night when you napped in my lap...you mumbled Albert's name" He sounded a little jealous.

"I did?" I blushed.

He laughed at my surprised expression "I will go first" He informed me.

"Please go straight to Albert, I have been sent updates on him, sadly, they are only on his mental health and it isn't good, but this person is awful at following people so I'm suspicious Albert has volunteered to put himself in jail" I sighed.