~TWO~

Xiao zhan was bored staying alone in the big house, checking the time it was afternoon, since he couldn't go out he headed to the house gym and decided to exercise, he gave birth to two kid's and his body isn't as fit as before. He needs to remain fit. Yibo who was in his office checked the cctv cameras in the house saw his wife busy exercising diligently, yibo smiled and caressed xiao zhan face on the screen which was zoomed closer.

"Without you i don't know if i could be who Iam today, thanks to you i know how good love is and that's why in return i will protect you and won't share you with anyone else." Yibo who has stopped working and looking at the screen without blinking his eyes, said possessively. Just remembering his childhoods life and his now life, he loves his now life better, having an obedient partner who never misbehaves, unlike those unruly and disrespect girl's and boy's who knows nothing but walk around anyhowly without any supervision or someone protecting them, doing thing's so disgusting and nauseating.

Xiao zhan is different unlike other's, he married a perfect partner, even though he sometimes tries to misbehave, but he always makes sure that he brings him on the right track and he follows his instructions.

Zhan finished what he was doing, he showered and decided to sleep, then wake up later in the evening to prepare dinner, xiao zhan had a degree in business management, but then he wasn't lucky to be allowed to work, but that didn't stop him, he secretly started his own small online business without Wang yibos knowledge a month ago after wang yibo guard against him was down, he secretly bought a phone a month ago after he went out with wang yibo to buy groceries, he made sure to hide the new phone well, a place where Wang yibo will never think of checking.

Even if there are cameras all over the mansion, there master bedroom is out of bounds, yibo in his mind believed that xiao zhan is will not do anything sinister, he has every small details of xiao zhan, so whatever he does, Wang yibo is well aware, and xiao zhan used that little privacy he has to start and change his life he can't just be stupid and act so obedient, he needs to do something useful in his life, he didn't study for nothing, and he will not let his knowledge go to waste.

Yibo knows the time xiao zhan sleeps during the day, and he always doesn't disturb him, yibo received a text message from xiao zhan father informing him that the two together with the kids will visit the house that day, since he will have to go to a business trip tommorow, xiao zhan was upset and stopped talking to his father after he forced him to marry Wang yibo, zhan blames his father for everything that is happening in how life, if he didn't force him to marry Wang yibo, then right now he could be living a successful life, but just because he was greedy of becoming rich and using him to give his little step sister a good and comfortable life.

Xiao zhan really hates his father and his disgusting way's, using him for his own benefit, just because he married another woman, after he realised that they will soon be broke, his daddy heartlessly sold him to Wang yibo after getting manipulated by his new wife, if they desperately want to be rich, why not wait until his step sister to reach eighteen years old so that they could marry her off to Wang yibo, since she is only two years younger than xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan father didn't have the courage to call his son and invite him back to the house for a family reunion, he knows xiao zhan will immediately refuse, sometimes he doesn't even receive his calls.

"Will he be coming home today? I hope you called his husband, because if you call him, he will really not come home, people are still talking saying we abandoned him and we never cared about him." Xiao zhan step mother asked his husband.

"Yes i did, he said he will inform xiao zhan and they will come together with the kids." Zhan dad answered, zhan step mother smirked, it has been over year since she saw xiao zhan, rumours has been circulating that xiao zhan life has never been good since he married Wang yibo, and she is very curious to see how miserable xiao zhan looks like, she did everything to make sure xiao zhan who is a very bright student at school to marry Wang yibo, with the kind of childhood Wang yibo had and how xiao zhan behaviour was, zhan step mom was very sure with wang yibo behaviour he will obviously not allow xiao zhan to work, rather he will just imprison him in the house to be a housewife and it actually happened.

********
Wang yibo left his office early that day, going to his kids school, he picked them up, Wuxian was very curious why his father took them early from school that day, Fen looked at his brother, here expression obviously full of questions, Wuxian shrugged his shoulders stating that he has no idea. Fen though she is somehow timid, but between Wuxian and Fen, the only courageous child who could actually speak to Wang yibo most of the times and even ask questions is Fen.

"Daddy why are we going home early today? Are we going to eat some cakes?" Fen who was a foodie asked, yibo who was driving chuckled and answered.

"No, today you're mommy's daddy invited us to his house, since you want a cake, i will buy it for you, Wuxian what do you want, since I am in a good mood, i will buy anything that you two needs." Yibo answered and at the same time asked Wuxian who was frozen into place a question, Wuxian doesn't remember the last time his father asked him or Fen what they wanted, and he was not courageous enough to ask his father, whenever he needs something he always uses his mother to relay the message to his father.

"Ahhh.....i ....i .....you can. ..get. ...me anything. ..i don't mind." Wuxian stuttered, he might ask for something, but then maybe he might end up in trouble and make his father upset.