𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 |𝟐𝟐|

"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
• • •

𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Italics - Ocean talking/signingBold italics - Remo signing Normal - Remo talking

Bold italics - Remo signing
Normal - Remo talking

This is the calmest I've ever seen Remo. Okay, I may be lying but it's the most relaxed he's been all day. He's got one arm resting on the edge of the door and his thumb is rubbing across his bottom lip in a very distracting way.

I'm too caught up in the movement to care that I am staring at his lips or that I'm taking my creeper ways to another level. The car moves over a bump in the road and the sudden movement breaks me out of my reverie.

I feel my face heat up as I turn to look out of my window, hoping to God Remo didn't notice me staring. Resting my head against the window, I allow the smooth movement of the car to lull me off to sleep.

I jerk awake when the car pulls to a stop. Groggily, I get out of the car and make my way towards the front door. All I want to do right now is throw myself onto my bed and sleep for an hour or five.

The beep of a car being locked has me halting to a stop. With widened eyes, I spin on my heels and crash right into Remo's chest. He catches my wrist before I could fall, pulling me up toward him and watching me with an amused glint in his eyes.

He doesn't say anything, just walks around me to the door. I'm still standing in the same spot, a little shocked and very confused.

"Derya," Remo grumbles impatiently from where he's leaning against the wall. I rush forward, fumbling around with the keys. I struggle with them - which is unusual, I always know which key is for the front door - and eventually, Remo grows tired of my clumsy hands and pulls the set from me.

I step to the side as he only takes two tries before he gets the door unlocked. Opening the door, he gives me a look, though I can tell he's not annoyed.

Remo sets his warm hand on the small of my back and gently nudges me through the door. He walks in right after me, hands in his pockets as he glances around the house curiously.

I lock the door again and turn to face Remo but he's already making his way down the stairs to my room.

Throwing my bag on the floor beside my bed, I quickly lock my room door. Just in case Aiden happens to come by. There's been enough blood on my room floor, I don't need more.

I fumble to my bed, kicking off my shoes in the process. Sitting cross-legged in the middle of my bed, I watch as Remo fiddles around with my stuff on the dresser.