Dare

"Kiss me"

Trixie's whisper sent his thoughts into oblivion as he peered down at her lips. She looked at his, longingly wanting to kiss them.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd wanted to kiss someone this badly.

He placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head up so he could gaze into her eyes for however long he wanted. His other hand was still on her waist, holding her body close so she couldn't move. But not in an uncomfortable way, never that.

"I said-"

"I know what you said, Trixie"

His breath was warm against her skin, his hand was tight against her hips and his finger was firm underneath her chin. She couldn't move a muscle with the way he'd pinned her against the counter but she loved it more than anything in the world.

"Then why don't you do it already?"

He moved his finger, turning with his back towards her. Trixie watched him pinch the bridge of his nose and squeeze his eyes shut. Trixie saw him do it. But she just wasn't too sure as to why he did it.

"Why did you-"

"You have a boyfriend" he sighed, turning to face her again with an exhausted expression "I can't kiss you when you're in love with someone else"

"In love.."

Trixie thought about it. She hadn't thought about Hendrix for the past two days. She'd been so obsessed with Easton that she hadn't even thought about her actual boyfriend.

"Oh God, I.."

"You should go" Easton's voice was a frightening level of low as he stayed with his back to Trixie. She placed a hand on his back but felt him tense up causing her to quickly move her hand back again.

"But I don't want to"

He spun around, meeting her eyes as his jaw clenched. He wasn't mad at her. Easton could never be mad at Trixie, no matter how hard he tried it was simply impossible.

"Trixie please-"

She reached forward, grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards her. In a matter of seconds his lips had greeted hers warmly and his hands laced their way around her waist to pull her into his chest. She bit down gently into his lower lip, forcing him to open his eyes and look at her. But he placed a hand behind her head for support but mainly so she wouldn't move.

"What are we doing.." she whispered. Easton smiled, his hand stroking the back of her head as he looked at her lips. His head moved forward and Trixie stayed still as his tongue traced her bottom lip. She felt a shiver running up her spine as he spoke.

"I don't know but I like it"

"No"

She used her elbows as she tried to push him away but he was strong. He was much taller than Trixie, probably trained a lot more than Trixie and had the strength of a God. Trixie gave in trying to get out of his arms and chose to glare at him instead.

"Quit moving" he let out something short of a growl as he possessively pulled her back into his arm, leaning in again.

"Easton" Trixie's tone was firm which made him sigh against her lips, She moved her face upwards to look at him, a small frown on her face. She shouldn't have kissed him but he'd kissed her back. With passion too, it wasn't something ordinary.

"Do you have to go?" he whispered, his lips still against hers as he looked in her eyes. She nodded slowly, looking back at him.

Her stomach twisted and turned when she thought about going back home to Hendrix. She wasn't going to tell him about the kiss, that would be foolish considering they were already on the rocks.

Reluctantly, she pulled away from Easton and disappeared into the hallway. He didn't say anything and neither did she.

They were both anxious for how the evening or night would play out. No words could make either of them feel any better about what was to come.