Chapter 5 [Don't hurt my...]

[Morning]

I wake up and change into the jester outfit. "Looks like a whole new day of painting nails, Huh sunshine?" Sun said from the doorway. "y-yeah, I wonder what colors these kids will want." I start to put on face paint. "I know what colors I want, I want you to choose them!" He popped up next to me. "Alright then I have the perfect thing in mind for you" I walk out and get ready to take care of the kids. "Say Y/N, at this point do you even need an apartment? I mean you practically live here with me." I laugh and look over. "Yeah I've been wondering that to. Wouldn't it be funny if we lived together outside of the pizza plex." He looks at me with wide eyes and a blush. "That would be amazing! We could play all of the time and get jobs together and it would be so cool!" He got excited. It would be fun living with a 7ft tall Sun themed animatronic, But very chaotic. 

Kids start to pour in and while the ones with painted nails went to play with Sundrop, the few remaining kids were with me getting their nails painted. It was fun seeing all of the cutesy requests they had. After all of them were done, We played hide and seek, The kids were trying to find me until I noticed a strange man by the daycare door. I walk up to him "Hey sir, You need anything?" he jumps and looks at me. "y-yeah haha, I was just wondering if you were single or not. That sun freak stopped you from answering yesterday." That's weird, but I guess its harmless for him to know. "Yeah, I'm single." He looks at me with a weird grin. "so would yo like to go on a date?" I look at him with such a complex face. "No, I don't date random strangers I meet." I scoot back a little and He just has a angry face. "Come on going on a date with me wouldn't be that bad! I could take you to a fancy dinner, then a movie, and-" I cut him off "Then take me to the van next to the river? No way." I walk off and alert the security bots to be on watch for him. As I walk off I hear him mumble "You...." but I couldn't hear the rest.

As I return to where the kids were they surrounded me and pulled me to play with them. While sun was left standing there. The kids wanted me to draw, then play tag, then hide and seek, and finally they asked for me to go into the playset with them. After all of this I say "Hey what about sun?" the kids run over to him and ask him to play to, but strangely sun said "No, Sorry kiddos! I have something important to do real quick, You go have fun with Y/N." The kids continued to play with me, draw, and live their best life. When it was time to go home, None of them had said bye to Sun. It made me a bit guilty for stealing all of Suns attention. I saw Sun walking to his room, while I was walking to go change into my janitorial outfit. As I walked back out to start my duties. I saw sun wasn't anywhere. So I started on my Tasks and Cleaned. 

Once I was done cleaning I went to Suns room and knocked on the door. "Hey sun you okay?" I heard some muffled shuffling and noises before the door opened. "Y-Yeah I'm OKAY!" He looked disheveled. His face had streaks on it, Had he been crying? "Hey Sun, H-have you been crying?" I go to grab the sides of his head, but he jerked back. "N-NO I haven't been crying. I'm happy the kids are loving you! Why would I be crying?" I go into his room and corner him. "Listen Sun, I can tell somethings wrong. You've been acting weird all day, just because the kids don't play with you once means they hate you or anything!" Sun slumped down and Started crying again. "Are they going to abandon me? Maybe they should just decommission me, The kids like you more now." I sat next to him and Put my arm around him. "Sun kids love things that are new. Its only natural they've been interacting with me so much. I'm sure tomorrow all of the kids will be playing with you again." I pat him. "Really? So they won't leave me?" He seemed scared of being alone. "No Sun, None of us are going to leave you." He stopped crying and hugged me. Sniffling, he told me "Your the best, Sunshine." I blush, "Its nothing Sundrop, How about we paint your nails now?" He perked up and handed his hands to me, I gently take one and clean it. I whip out the nail polish and start carefully drawing suns, Moons, and stars.