~Because of You~

Rieka's Pov:

"Mirabel you did it!" I cheer, helping her and Isabella up from the bed of flowers that laid in the middle of the casita.

She completed Bruno's vision, I knew she could do it!

"The hell happened to you Isa?" I tease Isabella, looking up and down her now colorful dress. The colors stained her hair, her skin, but she seemed like it was the best thing in the world.

"Let's just say I found out I can do other things" she laughs, looking so much happier.

"You look great" I smile," Mirabel now we-"

"What is going on!?!"

The three of us turn our heads to the front door, watching as Abuela walked over to us in shock. She looked around the casita, gasping in horror at the amount of flowers and vines covering the building.

"Abuela!" Mirabel says happily," it's okay! everything is...w-were gonna save the miracle and the magic-"

"What are you talking about?" She bursts with frustration," look at our home! Look at your sister!"

"Please!" Mirabel pleads to her," Isabella wasn't happy-"

"Of course she's not happy! You ruined her proposal!"

Is she serious...?

"It wasn't her fault Abuela!" I defend her, "Mirabel this whole time has been doing nothing but trying her best to save the house!"

"Abuela listen to me!" Mirabel continues," she needed me to ruin her proposal, and then we did all this, and the candle burnt brighter, and the cracks, that's why I'm in the vision, I'm saving the miracle-!"

"YOU HAVE TO STOP MIRABEL!" Abuela raises her voice angrily, finally having enough of everything that has been happening.

Silence rang for only a short second, I took the moment to skim the room, seeing that everyone had heard the commotion and came to see what was happening.

"The cracks started with you, Bruno left because of you, Luisa is losing her powers, Isabella is out of control because of YOU! I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse to HURT THIS FAMILY!"

Mirabel was heartbroken, the expression on her face brought me back all those years ago to the day of her ceremony.

I've had enough

"Are you proud of yourself?" I ask angrily, "LOOK at what you've done to her! She wouldn't feel like she needed a gift if YOU just treated her like she was apart of this family and not a burden! You don't even have a gift yourself, what gives you the right to cast her aside and pretend she's some irreversible stain!?!"

"How DARE you-"

"How dare YOU!" I retort," blaming her for all the mistakes and imperfections YOU caused for our family! she's a CHILD! Not just any child, your own granddaughter-"

"You have no right telling me how I should treat my family, you have nothing to do with this!"

I pause, not wanting to hear what she just said