The end

Yeji waited for Ryujin to wake up. She kept shaking her body but nothing would happen.

"Why aren't you waking up Ryujin?" Yeji cried.

She grabbed Yujin's head again, "See? I killed her so wake up now, please. The pups are waiting for us at home. Come Ryu. I'm waiting."

She checked her mate's pulse and she couldn't feel anything. She pressed her ear against her chest if she could hear a heart beat.

"Ryu!" Yeji screamed while hugging her mate tight.

"I'm sorry I was too late! I'm sorry!" Yeji cried.

'I think you should wake up now. The longer you wait, the more likely you will be truly dead' Rex said.

'I'm afraid to wake up now' Ryujin said.

'I didn't agree to this plan but your stupid brain didn't listen to me' Rex huffed.

'What do we do?' Ryujin asked.

'Don't ask me. You're the idiot with the brilliant idea. You never take things seriously.'

'You do realize if I die, you die' Ryujin explained.

'Honestly, I'm surprised I'm alive to this day especially since I have you for a human. So I count every day a blessing and I don't expect tomorrow' Rex said.

'Why are you never on my side!?'

'Maybe don't be on the wrong side all the time then I'll be on your side!' Rex argued.

Yeji carried Ryujin getting ready to take her home. Ryujin knew she has to wake up now or else it might be worse for her.

'How mad would you be if I say I've been awake this whole time?' Ryujin mindlinked Yeji.

Yeji dropped her right away, "What the hell Ryujin!? Thats not funny!"

"I didn't mean to be funny. I was imagining something more romantic. I didn't expect you cry like that" Ryujin said rubbing her butt and getting from the floor.

"How did you expect me to react? Ohh I think Ryujin is dead, let's party!" Yeji sarcastically said.

"Like Rex said multiple times, I'm a dumbass. I'm sorry Yeddeong" Ryujin hugged Yeji.

Yeji lowered herself so she can rest her head on Ryujin's shoulder, "I thought I lost you. Don't do something like that again."

"I'll try to listen to Rex better from now on. You and him seem to think the same" Ryujin rubbed her mate's back.

"I can't believe you dropped me like that though. My body hasn't recovered from what Yujin did to me" Ryujin pouted.

"You'll survive. Let's go home. Our pups must be worried especially Jungsu" Yeji said still in Ryujin's arms finally realizing that her mate is naked.

"Ryujin, you're naked" Yeji said.

"And? It's not like you haven't felt all these goodness before" Ryujin joked.

"I can live without that goodness but can you live without mine" Yeji teased back.

Ryujin let go of the hug and pouted while looking down, "That's mean."