Chapter 44 Proud of You

Time skip (3 weeks) 

Miguels pov

"I got out of the hospital a few weeks ago. Johnny's been helping me make my legs work again, and now..." I cheered and I stood up in front of Sam. "Oh my gosh Miggy no way!" She cheered as she brought me into a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you!" She was almost crying when she pulled away from the hug. I let a smile appear on my face and she wiped her eyes rubbing the tears away. She pulled me into another tight hug and buried her head into my chest. Even in these happy moments there was something that still haunted my mind, how was I going to save Ali.

Robbys pov

I hesitantly pushed the doors of the juvie open and cold morning air pierced my face. "Alright Keene you're free to go." The guard stated and they slammed the door behind me. I jumped slightly and the lock on the door clicked. I took a deep breath and started down the steps into the parking lot. There I heard shouting from the side of the building. I turned to my side and saw Johnny and Daniel arguing. "Please when have you ever been a father figure." Daniel scoffed. "Ok I have my bad moments I'll admit, but everyone does!" Johnny snapped back. "And do you even know where your daughter has been the past month!?!?" Daniel questioned. But before Johnny could answer he answered for him, "She's been training at cobra kai with that hawk guy, and don't forget about Tory. They're bestfriends now y'know." Then he continued, "She came into my dojo and beat up my daughter, did you know that?" My eyes grew wide as I stayed hidden and watched them argue. "Ya well your family put her brother in juvie what did you expect!" Johnny snapped back. "It was best for Robby. Would you prefer him to be on the run from the cops for the rest of his life." Daniel spat. I had enough of there shit. "Ehem." I cleared my throat and their heads turned to face me. "Robby!" They both sighed at the same time and they glared at each other before approaching me. "C'mon lets go my cars this way." Daniel explained while walking closer to me. But Johnny pulled him back. "No, he's my son, he's coming with me." He stated and he advanced past Daniel towards me. Then Daniel pulled Johnny back and this continued on for multiple rounds before I spoke up. "I'm not going with either of you." I scoffed and I stormed off. "Robby! Robby wait!" I heard Daniel shout and Johnny repeated his words. I ignored them and continued walking away. I wasn't dealing with their shit anymore, but I needed a place to crash. Then I remembered something they had been arguing about. I needed to go to cobra kai and find Ali. 

Ali's pov

"Hiya!" All the cobras shouted as we followed sensei Kreese's orders. We sent out strong kicks and punches until it was finally time to spar. "Today we're going to try something different." Kreese explained. "King... or queen of the dojo." He stated. A small smile appeared on my face as we lined up on the side of the mat. Matches went on and on until it was finally my turn. "Park!" He called and Kyler stepped onto the mat. "Lawrence." He continued and I followed Kylers actions. Finally I could embarrass him just like he embarrassed Eli, it was time for payback. We bowed to each other and Hawk and Tory stepped in front of us with the flags. "Fight." They stated and the match began. We circled each other slowly but he unexpectedly ran at me. I dodged his punch and countered with a kick to his back. He held it in pain and glared at me. "No point." Tory stated. "Fight." Tory and Hawk continued and the fight started again. 

Miguels pov

I pulled into the cobra kai parking lot and stared inside at what was going on. Ali had stepped onto the mat and was sparing against Kyler. She sent an illegal kick to his back and he clutched it in pain. "No point." I heard Tory shout through the thin walls. I stared inside at her and she turned around at the feeling of eyes on her. I ducked down in my car and peaked up as she turned back to the match. I continued to watch as Ali sent a diversion kick to Kylers stomach and then a real kick to his face. He hadn't landed a single hit on her. As soon as the flags were raised signaling that the match had resumed Ali pushed Kylers kick down and sent a hard punch to his exposed chest. He stumbled back and shook it off as he stepped back to his spot. He glared at Ali but she just looked him up and down with a smirk. "Fight." Hawk and Tory shouted and before I could even process what was happening in front of me Ali swept Kylers leg out from under him and he went tumbling down onto the mat. She lifted her leg above her head and slammed it down into his gut. "Point Lawrence, winner." Hawk shouted and he held Ali's arm in the air. He whispered something to her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Was he really congratulating her for that? Kyler still lay on the ground holding his stomach in pain. My eyes scanned the room and landed on Kreese. A smug smirk was plastered onto his face as he stared at the monster he had created. I needed to talk to her.