~Sun and Moon~

ANOTHER REQUEST FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL FRIEND @KitKat_Otaku Gonna get spicy~

!Warning!

This chapter will contain graphic content

You know the drill.

I whimpered as I felt their hands on my overly sensitive body, "She's so pretty, you're so pretty." One of them said, "Indeed she is, ESPECIALLY like this~" The other purred into my ear.

I work as a daycare attendant just like my two boyfriends, Sun and Moon. Sun is the more energetic partner, spending the most time in the daycare, while Moon was in charge of nap time, totally not drugging the kids with melatonin candies.

I shivered as I felt my partner's hands rubbing my sides, quickly running out of breath as I felt a tongue slither against my sore neck that was covered in hickies and bite marks.

I began shaking, drool slipping down my chin, unable to keep it in my mouth because of this ring gag in my mouth. It kept my mouth wide open, making me unable to close my mouth, letting my moans and whines very audible.

The rope that kept me on my tippy-toes was cut, leaving me to try and balance myself. A pair of hands held my hips gently, "Let me help you sunshine." I smiled and muffled out, "Thank you Sun."

I was laid on the bed doggy style, my ass in the air while my upper body was propped up with my arms.

The bed shifted behind me and I felt lotion being rubbing against my thighs and rear, "Sun, you were too rough on her, her ass is literally black and blue." Moon groaned and Sun chuckled nervously, "S-She said to be rough! I didn't know there was such thing as too rough..." He trailed off.

I moaned when I felt a long and slender finger slip inside of me wetness, "Seemed like she enjoyed it, she's dripping~" Moon purred and grabbed the back of my neck, lifting me up so that my back was against his chest, "I going to fuck that tight little hole of yours so good, you'll be dumb for the rest of the fucking week." Moon growled and threw my back down, "And you said I was too rough." Sun mumbled.

My chin got lifted up gently, "You're doing so well sunshine, I'm so proud of you." Sun kissed the top of my head, "It'll be over soon."

Shuffling came from my front and back, followed by a rough slap to my cunt, "Ahhh!~" I moaned, my thighs twitching and my back arched, "She's so sensitive Sun. I think we've teased her enough~" Moon slurred and slapped my cunny one more time.

Sun looked down at me and lifted my head, "Look me in the eyes sunshine, I want to see it disappear inside your filthy mouth." Sun growled and suddenly thrusted his cock inside of my mouth through the ring.

I gagged as it unraveled itself, the squirming tendrils only going deeper as if it had a mind of its own. Sun moaned and continued to vigoriously face fuck me, drool and tears dripping onto the bed sheets.

Moon chuckled, "People think I'M the aggressive one." You see, Moon never curled his tentacles together, he loved feeling them roam in and around my slick.

Moon grabbed my hips roughly and slammed into me, causing me to gag harder than I already was, more tears spilling from my eyes and onto the bed.

Sun gripped my hair and continued to thrust into my mouth at a steady pace, pulling out to let me breathe, "You're doing amazing sunspot~" Sun purred and made me look up at him, "Moon, look at her!" Sun shouted and Moon leaned over, staring at my messy face, "Look at that~" Moon growled and grabbed the straps from around my head and undoing them.

The metal dropped from my jaw and I shut my mouth closed, whimpering at the soreness. I cheeks were roughly squeezed, my mouth opening again forcefully, "You keep that mouth wide open slut, you close it when we say you can close it." Sun groaned and stuffed my throat full again.

Moon only got rougher, my slick coating my inner thighs and the blanket under me. Moon dug his nails into my hips as he buried himself inside my sensitive cunt, "Holy shit Sun, you're really missing out here." Moon grunted as he felt the bulge in my stomach, "You know why I chose not too! I wouldn't be able to control myself." Sun shook his head.

My thighs began to shake as I felt my climax nearing, "Oh, she's gonna cum, I can feel her sweet cunt twitching. What do you think Sun, should we let her?" Moon teased and slapped my swollen clit, making me arch my back, "O-Oh dear~ Do you think you can wait for us sunbite?" Sun choked out and I nodded.

Sun smiled at me then looked back up at Moon, "How close are you? I don't think she'll last much longer with how rough you're being." Moon bared his sharp teeth and groaned, "So fucking close, she won't have to wait much longer!"

Sun looked back down at me, my mouth wide open as a long string of saliva connected my tongue and his lengths, "Take a nice deep breath sunspot, I won't be able to stop and I don't want to hurt you too bad." Sun spoke softly and I whimpered, sucking in as much air as I could because grabbing him and stuffing my mouth full, "Oh f-fuck! She just- took all of me~ On her own!" Sun swore then began to roughly pull my hair while drooling, "Holy shit Sun, she's taking me so well! I'm gonna fucking- Argh!" Moon cried out as he thrusted one last time, filling me to the brim and then some with his seed, "Her mouth is so- Ahh!~" Sun cried out and stuffed my mouth full of his cum, some of it dripping from my chin.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I finished hard, my entire body shaking as I saw stars. Sun pulled out of my mouth, "Can you swallow?" I nodded and drank his seed, a blush covering my face.

Moon slipped out and flipped me over gently, "Come on Sun, we did a number on her so we should take care of her." Sun nodded, "Of course, what kind of boyfriends would we be if we didn't?" I smiled at them as they got up quickly, lifting me up to set a towel down under me where the wet spot was.

Sun put a large shirt on me while Moon cleaned the mess that was my cunny and face. After they were done, they laid with me, my back against Sun's chest while I buried my face into Moons.

Moon was humming a sweet tune, lulling me to sleep while Sun played with my hair, praising me until I closed my eyes and slipped into a sweet and peaceful slumber.