F O U R

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 ⌫

________________________________________________________________________

I yawned as I began to wake up in my soft bed. My eyes fluttered open as I stretched.

But my brows furrowed when a delicious bacon fragrance filled my nose and I started to remember what happened last night.

I looked under the cover to see my naked body.

My lips went into a straight line as I went back in the covers. I would really rather stay in the warmth of my covers than get out in the cold air..

But then again, there's a handsome man in my kitchen right now I'm guessing..

On the other hand, that man is my boss.

But he is also a guest so I should treat him with human decency and atleast get up.

I sighed as I did what my mind told me and I left my covers, the cold air immediately hitting my body causing me to shiver.

I slipped on a black t-shirt with black sweatpants, along with socks and I went to the kitchen.

The sizzling sounds and the smell of bacon filled my nose. Now that I got closer to the kitchen, the bacon smell had gotten more stronger and it made my mouth water even more.

"Look at you, cooking and shit." I said and it surprised Seokjin, making him jump.

"Well I couldn't really do that last time because you ditched me so that you could go to work." Seokjin said as he placed the bacon on the table, where the pancakes also sat.

I scoffed at his words. "You literally saw me only like an hour later." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Just come eat your food." Seokjin said as he sat down at the table and I soon joined him.

The pancakes are actually really good. "You have some good cooking skills. You could be a chef one day." I said with my mouth stuffed with pancake and he smiled, a small chuckle following behind it.

"I'm glad you think so." Seokjin said as he took another bite.

But then I remembered something, causing me to almost choke on my own food. "Don't we have to be at work soon?" I questioned and Seokjin looked up at me.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin before leaning back in the chair.

"Dani, I'm the boss. I can show up whenever I want and I can excuse you from work, whenever I want." Seokjin said with a smile and my lips pursed.

"People will be suspicious, therefore, I'm going to work. Besides, I want my salary." I said as I got up from the chair and went back to my bedroom.

• • •

I left my room and I saw Seokjin still in my apartment.

"Oh, you're still here.." I mumbled and he looked up from his phone to see me. Seokjin looked me up and down, his eyes observing my outfit closely before his eyes flickered up to meet mine again.