They didn't say their prayers

After a day or two of willow and havoc being missing from the apartment venti and peach both went to the police station to file out a missing person report.

"Hello my name is peach and this is my friend venti we would like to fill out a missing person report" peach said in a slightly worried tone.

"Good evening miss what are the names of your friends?"

the police officer asked. "Willow Thomas and Havoc Jackson" venti said.

"Well..." the officer trailed off for a bit "Willow Thomas and Havoc Jackson are in the hospital after they both got into a car crash"

"WELL, WHAT HOSPITAL ARE THEY AT?!"  venti yelled worried about their friends

"Cedars Sinai Medical Center," the officer said a little scared by venti's tone.

After arriving at the medical center venti and peach were both taken to the back room where both willow and havoc were. they are both in good condition just a broken arm and broken leg.

"What the hell happened to you two you both been gone for TWO DAYS," peach said worry hovering in her voice.

"We've been gone for four days and how the hell did you two not know or notice," willow said side-eyeing the both of them "b-but you two left a note saying you'd be gone on a trip for two days and you two have only been gone for two days" 

peach said confused "Yeah and havoc you texted me and said you two would be back in an hour and it has been past two hours"

"I didn't text anybody anything and I and Willow didn't leave a note we only went to pay rent and we've been gone for four days..." havoc said 

"And to add on we both were trapped in a cave" after a while of the four of them going back in forth about who texted who and how long willow and havoc were gone the news came on "Missing man Caleb johnson found dead with his head missing"

The news reporter stated and she showed the crime scene as the lady walked through the bushes she fell "OH MY GOD ITS HIS HEAD" she yelled to the top of her lungs the cops came running over helping the lady up off the ground and grabbed the head with gloves, of course, the news reporters walked back to their news van but as they did they past by an electric Jaguar I-Pace "LOOK LOOK THAT'S WILLOWS CAR" 

Venti said as he pointed to the car that was speeding past them.

peach squinted her eyes as she saw something climb on top but it was too fast for her to see.

After willow and havoc were given the ok to leave the hospital they got their stuff together then left. Peach was in the driver's seat, venti was in the pass seat with willow and havoc both in the back.

"okay we're home...home sweet home" peach said sounding a little stressed. everyone got out of the car and walked into the apartment only to be hit with the GREAT scent of baked Mac and cheese with fried chicken.

"Oh shit, I forgot I was cooking," venti said as he ran to the kitchen to see if anything got burnt.

"V what are you cooking?" havoc said walking to the kitchen to see what was making the delish smell "oh fried chicken, greens and Mac and cheese" "and for the side cheesecake"

he said proudly. "well this shit smell-" havoc was cut off by the T.V turning on to show havoc and willow driving to pay rent then hitting a man "What the fuck" Willow said as she watched the man get on all fours and chase the car.

"turn it off!" venti said, Havoc ran over to turn off the T.V but the lights went out they couldn't see anything until the lights started to flicker and a shadow could be seen walking closer to them and repeating "₵łⱤ₵ⱠɆ, ₴QɄ₳Ɽ, ₵łⱤ₵ⱠɆ, ₴QɄ₳Ɽ, ⱠØØ₭ ฿ɆⱧł₦Đ ɎØɄ ₮ⱧɆɎ ĐłĐ₦'₮ ₴₳Ɏ ₮ⱧɆłⱤ ₱Ɽ₳Ɏ₴"