𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"I saw it with my own eyes, karina, she'll say yes!" jaemin exclaimed, walking in front of karina with his back turned the other way so he was facing the girl. they were making their way to their drafting class after being excused for half of the day. 

karina let out a grunt, disagreeing, much to jaemin's displeasure. "I saw that too but it way partially my fault. i was the one who took her hand but I swore I didn't hold it that way"

"uhuh and you are blushing" jaemin teased, throwing karina a crumpled piece of paper which the girl caught. "seriously rina, maybe this is a sign. this is the sign me and idiots were manifesting"

"did you just call the rest of the gang idiots?" karina gave jaemin an incredulous look.

"aren't they?" jaemin replied haughtily which caused them to burst into a fit of giggles.

 it felt nice. getting to talk to jaemin without having that serious or problematic aura surrounding them. moreover, it felt nice that they weren't talking about her failed love life, the upcoming love festival, and jaemin's own failed love life. maybe the change was good.

"I wrote something in the booklet you gave me," she told five minutes after their laughter died down. "it's been helping"

"that's nice" jaemin mused, a happy expression on his face. "I'm guessing you also added your confession"

karina sighed sadly, slumping her shoulders and slowed down. "that's another thing. i-i don't know what else to say. you know how there are hundreds of possibilities to write down on it but somehow you can't? that's what's happening with me. i have so many things I want to confess but I can't write it down"

"you don't really need to write it down" jaemin replied. he then took out a pen from his pocket, showing it to karina before using it to point at his heart. "sometimes you have to get it from here. say it from here" he trailed the pen upward, pointing at his mouth. "and sometimes you don't have to listen here" he trailed his pen upward again, pointing at his head. "especially when you want to risk things, rina. I listen here most of the time but it only gives me the fear and anxiety but here," he trailed the pen down to his heart," it gives me that sense of thrill that love has. love is about that thrill as well"

🥵