Chapter 40: Tales in Friendship!

A/N: Enjoy this chapter! This is some POV swaps and light fluff. Let's take a look at some friendships. :)

Hitoshi POV:

   It was seven am when I got a text from Izuku. He invited me over to his house to 'train'. We have three weeks off and Izuku wants to train. That kid has to be insane. But he's also buff! So I told him I would be there after lunch time. Broad enough to give me time to take the train and to walk the rest of the way.

   I grabbed my small red backpack and tucked a towel, water bottle, and my binding scarf inside. I grab my phone and walk towards the door. Snag the keys and I'm out the door.

'Short train ride then a walk to his house.'

   I step on the train and chill on a bench. Not much really happens on trains, so the ride was boring as usual. Once the train made it to the stop I jumped off and headed for Izuku's address.

   The house was big. Big driveway and big fence, this place was the size of my apartment building! I walk up the path to the door but Izuku opens it before I can knock.

"Shinso! I'm so happy you're here." Izuku smiles.

"Yeah, happy to be here." I give him my usual smirk.

"Come on, my Papa set up some training in the backyard! You got really good with the binding scarf last time I saw you." Izuku drags me inside.

"Thanks, I heard you were learning how to use guns." I hold his hand and walk through the house to the back door.

"Yeah, I don't have one here. I just borrowed the one from Snipe, so I won't do any more trading with them until I see Snipe again." Izuku opens the door and we step into Eraserhead's line of view.

"Bring the scarf?" Eraserhead smirks at me.

"Y-yes sir." I pull it out of my backpack.

"Good, that reckless rescue mission you went on, you used improper form. So let's work on that." He readies his own scarf.

"You knew about that?" I blush.

"Who doesn't, problem kid. So put your scarf on and try to capture Izuku. Izuku dodge his capture." Eraserhead tells us.

"Okay!" Izuku smiles.

   We trained for over two hours but only managed to catch Izuku twice, and he definitely let me win those two times. He's nimble and quick on his feet. This kid can really dodge. I didn't fail entirely though. I might not be good enough to capture Izuku but if I wanted to capture someone who didn't know I was coming then I'd have them in the bag.

   After we trained in the backyard Eraserhead suggested we go for a jog to cool down, so we did. We jogged and walked around Izuku's neighborhood. I knew Izuku was fast but he's crazy fast. He out did me and Eraserhead!

"You kids aren't half bad, let's head back home to get something to eat." Eraserhead complements us.

"Right." I stretch.

"I'll lead!" Izuku smiles.

"Okay then leader, let's go." Eraserhead ruffles Izuku's hair and we start a light jog back to his house.

   I spent the whole day with Izuku and his dads. We trained, ate, hung out, and Izuku showed me the scarf he's making. At five I went back home with sweet memories of my friend whispering in the back of my mind.

'My friend.'

Katsuki POV:

My friends are demons and I regret getting close to people.