𝟬𝟭𝟳 he caused her headache

chapter seventeen he caused her headache

chapter seventeen
he caused her headache

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden trotted next to Sersi and Ikaris with Jaws walking in front

Arden trotted next to Sersi and Ikaris with Jaws walking in front. She didn't know why the dog decided to come when he seemed perfectly fine with Thena but she didn't mind.

They stopped at a house, A man and a boy playing catch in the front and Phastos working on what she presumed was the boys bike.

"Hi," Sersi smiled.

"Hello," the man replied. "Can we help you?"

"Hey Jack, Ben," Phastos chuckled. "Hey guys. These are my friends from college."

"I never went to college," Arden thought to herself as she watched Jaws carefully so he wouldn't run away.

"Uh this is Sylvia and uh Issac," Phastos continued. "That's Issac."

"Dad that's superman!" Arden heard the boy say. "That's superman!"

"Jack," Phastos spoke. "That's really funny Jack, he is definitely not superman."

"No no he is superman! I saw him on TV! He was in London fighting a-a monster!" Jack spoke before turning to Ikaris. "And you were with a cape and you were shooting laser beams out of your eyes!"

"I don't wear a cape," Ikaris replied and Arden stepped on his foot with her paw.

"Oh sorry," Jack apologized.

"Okay well, we should just go inside right?" Phastos said. "Should I call you clark? Is that what you go by now because you know. . ."

"You've called me worse," Ikaris shrugged.

Arden thought the boy was quite precious and wanted nothing but to be his best friend once he looked at her. She'd definitely love to give Phastos a heart attack by being a 'bad influence'. So, she wagged her tail and Jack laughed while holding his hand out to her, so she took it as a sign to come closer. He immediately began petting her and she leaned into his touch.