𝑪𝒉.15

~*~*~*~𝑳𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒐́𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍

~*~*~*~
𝑳𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒐́𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 to set as the fellowship follows Haldir to Lothlórien. Annika walked behind Legolas and examined the beautiful forest as they were walking. They soon stopped walking and looked at something.

"Caras Galadhon. The heart of Evlendom on earth. Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel,Lady of Light." Haldir said as everyone looked at the trees. Soon they all entered the realm and Annika couldn't help but gasped at the beautiful sight. This scene reminded her of the Ewok village in Star Wars. How the layout of the place was really similar. Stairs were seen all around and the aesthetic of the place gave off a certain vibe which made Annika love it even more.

"Oh my god." She whispered as she soon walks up the stairs. The sunset was down and the bright shining moon was covered by the trees. The lights illuminated the area beautifully. Making the area an luminescent blue. The color told Annika already that these people were highly royal and just. The group soon makes it on top of the staircase and into a palace like gazebo. It sat beautifully colored blue and shined brightly than all of the others. Haldir soon stops the group in front of the staircase. Annika felt shivers as she saw a bright light soon shine on her. Two people were found descending the staircase. People whom she presumed to be Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel. Annika gasped at Lady Galadriel's beauty. She was very beautiful no doubt and her eyes showed truth and just along with kindness. The two stopped in front of the group and she could see Lady Galadriel looking at everyone and examining them,her intelligent blue eyes that knew everything.

"The enemy knows you have entered here. What hope you had in secrecy is now gone. Nine there are here,yet ten there were set out from Rivendell. Tell me,where is Gandalf,for I much desire to speak with him. I can no longer see him from afar." Lord Celeborn says and Lady Galadriel made eye contact with everyone who looked up at her then looked down in sadness.

"Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land. He has fallen into Shadow." She whispers,her voice sounding so serene but filled with sadness as she looked at everyone.

"He was taken by both Shadow and Flame. A Balrog of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the net of Moria." Legolas explained and everyone looked down. Annika released a shaky breath as tears began to gather in her eyes.

"Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life. We do not yet know his full purpose." She says softly then her eyes drift to Gimli who grunts sadly.

"Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dûm fill your heart,Gimli,son of Glóin,for the world has grown full of peril...and in all lands,love is now mingled with grief." She said and soon her eyes drifted to Boromir who immediately looks up at her. Her eyes looked deeply at him and soon Boromir silently had tears fall from his eyes.