Chapter 50:My Life is like a Burger King: Unlimited Refills of Drama

RECAP: So Clara kinda dissed Natalie which made Natalie tell Alec about Jake and Clara's kiss. Clara still loves Alec but is confused about Jake and to top it all off Alec somehow knows that Conrad Henderson is his real father.

I QUITE TRULY APOLOGISE FOR THIS CHAPTER.

"For starters you can tell me if Conrad Henderson was my real father or not."

There were a lot of things I could have said at that moment of time and there were a lot of things I wished he would have said.

To be totally honest you've just got Punked! would have been my top choice but instead Alec just stood across me staring at me his face determined and expectant.

Well fuck.

How did he find out?

"What do you mean?" I finally manage to say,"W-Why me?

He scans my face and sighs and then reaches his jacket pocket an takes out an envelope.

A pink envelope.

That bloody bitch.

"Alec where did you get that?" My voice shakes despite myself.

"Read what's inside."

There is a note, of course written completely in pink.

Seems you've been having daddy issues lately, you're digging here and there and it's starting to get messy. Just ask you're pretty little blonde girlfriend instead won't you? Who knows what she may know?

P.S: I meant the uglier younger of the Wilson sisters, it gets really hard to keep track which one you're with right now.

I am going to kill her.

"During the reading of the will Mr Henderson left me quite a large sum of money." He starts,"For him maybe nothing but none the less large and with that a letter."

"Most of it I didn't understand at that time." Alec continues,"But he said that I was his son, a better son than Jake could be."

Bloody dickwad.

"I thought it may have been metaphorically But then he started talking about my mother, about how..." Alec broke off,"I didn't know what to think. So I went through my mothers things a few weeks back and I found this old envelope with a New York address which I checked was Conrad Henderson's old residence."

I keep quiet a billion things racing through my head.

"And then this letter came day before." He says,"I thought it was a joke for some time, but it isn't, is it?"

I look up at him trying to keep my face as steady as possible,"What else can it be?"

"Clara stop lying to me." His tone is harsh,"You owe me an answer."

"I'm not-"

"Clara!"

I jump back at his tone and I know he's angry, pissed even. Forget me cheating on him this was worse this was way way worse but this was not my secret to tell.

But it was his to know.

"I think you've lied enough to me." He says trying to control his anger,"Just for once, just tell me the truth."

"What, do you possibly want me to tell you?" I say,"The man is dead Alec-"

"I want you to tell me the truth." He says,"I want you to stop lying. I want you to stand there in front of me like the Clara I knew would and tell me the truth. She would know that you of all people have no right to keep this from me-"