Stay-At-Home (Black Widow 2023)

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, TO THE NEXT SECTION OF THE TITAN STORY: BLACK WIDOW.

NOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER ENDGAME, SPECIFICALLY FOUR WEEKS AFTER Y/N SNAPPED HIS FINGERS. SO THAT FIVE MONTH LATER SECTION IN THE FINALE CHAPTER IS AFTER THIS MOVIE.

THE EVENTS OF THE CANON BW MOVIE TOOK PLACE AFTER CIVIL WAR, WHILST Y/N WAS BLIND AND OFF IN SPACE WITH THE GUARDIANS.

THIS FIC WILL BE ACTION-PACKED, SO YAY FOR THAT. BUT Y/N IS STILL SEVERELY WEAK AFTER THE SNAP, SO TAKE THAT FOR WHAT YOU WILL.

THIS STORY WILL TAKE SOME ELEMENTS OF THE WIDOW MOVIE, BUT WILL MOSTLY BE ITS OWN THING.

ANYWAY, LET ME STFU AND LET YALL READ THIS. READY TO GET BACK INTO THE TITAN's STORY?
_________

"I told you, I'm going to be the one to jump." Nat replies, letting go of Y/N's shoulder so that the only thing keeping her from falling is Y/N's arm. "And I meant it. I'm not letting you die, Y/N L/N. You're going home, you're going to win this war, and be with our children. Do you hear me?"

Y/N lets out a broken cry as he feels his broken arm begin to shake, the weight of Nat's body making his shoulders ache. As she offers no resistance, her body is slipping from his grasp, aided by gravity and weight.

"Damn you." Y/N whispers, broken and defeated. "Goddamn you for doing this, Natasha!"

"I love you." Natasha replies with a smile, genuine and oh so beautiful. "I love you so much, Y/N. Thank you for making my life worth living."

Y/N shakes his head, ignoring the pain spreading through his body as both his arms weakened

"I love you too, Natasha. Please, please don't do this to me." he sobs, looking down at her with pleading eyes. "I can't go on without you."

Natasha reaches up and puts a hand against Y/N's heart. "It's gonna be okay. You'll always have me, right there."

She lets her hand slide from his chest to his face, gently caressing his skin.

"I love you, мой маленький воин. Tell Irina and Atlas that Mommy loves them."

And with those words, she grabs Y/N's hand and twists it painfully, forcing the sobbing Y/N to let go of her.

"NATASHA!!!!!!!"

"...tasha..."

"Nata..."

"u...hear me?"

"Natasha!"