54. Stars

"So...Shall we get your stuff here tomorrow...?" Manik asked and she looked at him sadly.

"What happened...??" He asked lovingly and she nodded in a no and replied "That flat is very close to my heart...My first step towards being independent started with that flat...That place has seen the best memories in the past 2 years..."

He rubbed her shoulder and said "Then...let's not vacate it...Let's keep it like that..."

"No no no...That's waste of money...we can't just pay rent for an empty flat..." She said.

He chuckled and pecked her forehead before saying "That's ok to spend on some emotional things...That place is indeed special for us...So...we will pay rent for few months...Meanwhile, we will save money to buy and convince owner uncle to sell...If he doesn't want to sell, then let's pay rent till he wills to sell...Until then, let's not vacate it completely...You just get your clothes and necessary stuff...We can visit whenever we want..."

Of course, it's take lot of will power to move on from some emotional things.

"Really...??" She asked with a smile and he nodded before kissing her lips for the night and dozed off.

The next morning, he dropped her at flat before going to dubbing studio and she got ready to go to office.

In the evening, once he was done, he texted her 'Coming to pick you up'

'I'm already home...Come soon...' Came her immediate reply making him surprise.

He drove to his home and entered into the vacant living room.

"Nandu..." He called out and upon getting no response, he moved to their bedroom. Seeing it vacant, he called her and she picked it up in the first ring.

"Don't tell me you are in the flat..." He said once she answered his call.

She giggled and replied "Freshen up and come to the terrace..." and cut the call.

He frowned with a smile and went to freshen up and came out wearing a black silk transparent shirt paired with faded jeans. He jogged upstairs and opened the terrace door and he jerked when Nandini came in front of him with a jump saying "boo"

She giggled seeing him jerk and teased "You got scared...Aap darr gaye hai na..."

He was lost in her giggles and his eyes roamed from top to bottom as she wore a red sleeveless blouse, draped a white silk saree that can easily show all her curves. She stopped laughing once she noticed his stare and blushed bending her head.

He tucked her free hair behind her ear and kissed on her cheek making her smile.

"So...??" He asked huskily and she smiled brightly and pointed her finger to the side where they placed the swing.

He turned to look at his music room and then looked at her with a smile. She handed him the key of the room and said "Arranged all your music instruments which were in your gym room...Hope you will like it..."

He took the key with a smile and went to open the door. It was a small room but sufficient for him to spend time for music. His keyboard, guitar collection and other necessary things were neatly arranged along with decorative musical items in the shelves. The room has an attached washroom altogether making it small, simple and comfortable.

"I love it..." He said looking around and she was happy hearing that. He stepped towards her to hug but she stopped saying "Many more to come...Just wait..."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise and she pulled him out to the other side of terrace where she has arranged white mattresses and bunch of pillows and once she pulled a string, all the sides of terrace went private with white strip curtains.