Hanging out

"Why would you even help me?" He tells me.

"I have nothing better to do other than studying. So I want to entertain myself."

"....do what you want. I'll be right. I'll bet on it."

"Then let's bet on it!"

"Heh, then you better give me 2000 won. I need to save up for the new update."

"Then, double to that." I smile at him.

"What!?"

"You guys coming or what?" Myung says from afar.

"You bastard..." Deokgu tells me as he frowns.

***(Lee Kiyoung PoV)

'I need to make use of this.'

"Is it necessary for you to do this?" Seo-yeon ask me.

"Well we cant just have you nothing on your hands." I respond to her.

"He's right!" Myung-Hee says.

"What do you want? You can tell us. Myung-Hee will pay for it." I tell her comforting her.

"You-? Pay!?" Seo-yeon says with a surprise.

"Yep-wait what?!" Myung-Hee looks at me with a angry face.

"Seo-yeon?" I ask Seo-yeon once again with a smile.

"Ah well, I'd like to...." Seo-yeon says.

"Dont ignore me you-!!" Myung-Hee tells me while still slanting her eyebrows.

Seo-yeon suddenly stops and gives me a emotionless expression that I have never seen with her before. Huh? That happened in a flash, Was I imagining things?

"...I really cant think of anything other than a plushie! You know that huge teddy bear that's very fluffy!" She tells me smiling brightly as if that emotionless expression I just saw never happened.

"...I see-" I tell her.

"Then Seo-yeon I have lots for you to show! It's over here!" Myung-Hee stops complaining and takes Seo-yeon's hand dragging her to the stuff toy section.

"Ah okay-!" She replies while being dragged.

'I wonder what's her background. I haven't seen her parents even a glance.'

We arrived at the fluffy stuff toy section. It was all colored haired animals. The bear one looks fluffy.

I lend her the brown hairy and soft cotton bear with a regular size.

"This stuff toy is fluffy...If I sleep with it I could sleep in a flash!" She tells me smiling brightly while hugging it tightly.

"I guess it is fluffy" I lean to the bear seeing the soft fibers.

!?

'Ah too close..' I move away from her, realizing I was too close from her.

"Of course it is!" Myung-Hee replies from afar with a stack of stuff toy in her hand.

"Is that-"

"I like stuff toys too you know! Hmph!" She tells me while trying to set the balance.on her stuff toys on the way to the cashier.

"Well, thank you...for the bear-" Seo-yeon says.

"Hey let's not stop yet! Let's have more fun!" Myung-Hee tells her while putting the stacks of stuff toys to the cashier.

"But its late-"

"Its not. Dont lie to me Seo-yeon. It's still 8.  Let's go! Let's shop some clothes for you~"

"But theres no need-" Seo-yeon declines.

"No! You definitely need it. Please~" Myung-Hee shows her dog eyes as Seo-yeon couldnt run away from it.

"Alright then...I cant stop you...."

"Yay! let's go!"

Buying clothes and shopping was fun as much as I thought. It seems like Seo-yeon had fun too, if she's lying like what Deokgu said..

"Come out Seo-yeon! You dont have to be shy you idiot!"

She leaves the room with a red hoodie and a turtle neck shirt matching it with blue ripped Jeans. She smiles awkwardly as she looks at both of us.

"You look great Seo-yeon! Now try these~"

"Wait-"

She was pushed inside the room again with seems to be a sweater and some blue skirt. Myung-Hee smiles proudly.

"I cant wait for the results! Her face matches almost anything! Dont you think so Kiyoung?"

"Her looks does look like it could be compared with a model. So of course it could match almost anything."

"Haha! I told you so!"

'Come to think of it, why does looking at her face feels kinda eerie and unfamiliar?'

"Ah she's opening the door!"

She opens the door with a dirty white baggy sweater with a pocket on her right chest and plain light blue skirt.

'It seems plain.'

"Its so plain~ you sure you want this Seo-yeon? You picked this..."

"Of course...I dont want you to pay a fortune since these clothes are expensive-"

"What!? It's totally fine! Seo-yeon~~"

Myung-Hee hugs her tightly.  Myung-Hee seems to be touched on what Seo-yeon said. She adds "Now try these on!" handing her another pair of clothes. Seo-yeon looks at it with tiredness.

"Hey Myung-Hee how about taking a break." I tell Myung-Hee.

"...." "I guess your right! I'm sorry Seo-yeon~ did I tire you?" Myung-Hee hugs her tightly.

"Well-, A bit..."

"What!? I'm so sorry Seo-yeon~" she responds.

"Agh-!" Myung-Hee hugs her more firmly and tightly. Seo-yeon is suffocating.

"Myung-Hee, she's suffocating." I warn her.

"Sorry!" Myung-Hee immediately let's go and apologize.

"Its- cough. It's alright..." Seo-yeon coughs and breathes of air as she collapses to the ground.

'It dosent seem like it.'

"Go take a break Seo-yeon! I'll find more clothes!" Myung-Hee then left and went to hunt for more clothes.

"You Alright Seo-yeon?" I ask her

"Y-yeah..." she responds while trying to stand up using a rack.

"You sure?"

"Yeah...." she says.

"You should sit down." I sit on the chair as she sits beside me.

"Ah...trying out outfits are tiring more than I thought..."

"it's because of Myung-Hee isnt it?" I tell her sighing.

"Hahaha.." she giggles.

"Hey Seo-yeon" I tell her