CHAPTER 30

2 months later~

Third person's pov

Anika and Arshi were in the garden of one of the Malhotra mansions and were clicking pregnancy photos .

Anika was 9 months pregnant and Arshi was 6 months pregnant .

Jay and Kabir took photos with them too . Rohan was their photographer while as it was sunday Yash was with them too sitting with others.

"Okay now you 4 stand together Anika bhabhi , Arshi bhabhi stand here and Kabir bhai you stand behind Anika bhabhi and Jay bhai you stand behind Arshi bhabhi and bhaiya's you both from behind keep both your hands on bhabhi's stomach",Rohan instructs them .

They do what Rohan told them to do and smile as Rohan clicked their photo.

"Yash bhai , Rishi , Naksh bhai pls come here ",Rohan says . They all get up and comes where Rohan was taking photos .

"Papa or chacha anyone of you can you pls click our photo?",Rohan asks .

"Okay wait I will",Naitik says and Rohan hands him the camera .

Kabir ,Anika ,Arshi ,Jay stood in the middle while beside Kabir Yash and Rohan stood and beside Jay Naksh and Rishi stood .

Naitik clicks their photos and later Kabir,Anika,Yash and Rohan take a photo together and Jay ,Arshi , Naksh and Rishi takes a photo together .

After clicking a family photo too and various other photos too all sit together and chat as they eat snacks .

Suddenly Anika felt a sharp pain in her stomach and then she realises her water broke .

"Kabir..."

"Yes Ani want something?",He asks her .

"No I don't",she says.

"Then what happened?",He asks .

"My water broke....",She says .

Everyone gets up from their seat as soon as the words left her mouth .

"Kabir , Yash , Rohan take Anika at hospital , we all will follow behind you",Rajiv says .

"Someone bring her bag from our room",Kabir says and Yash runs off to the room to bring Anika's bag .

The four of them leave . Anika was screaming in pain the contractions were coming frequently and going .

Kabir didn't liked seeing his love of life in pain it pained to see her like that .

It pained to Rohan and Yash seeing their bhabhi in pain .

The ride to the hospital felt so long .

Not long she was taken inside a room .

After 2 hours the doctors tell the family that Anika is now ready to go under ladbour .

The whole family heared Anika's scream . Kabir almost teared up he wanted to be with her but couldn't.

After what felt likes hours the cries of babies were heard .

The doctor came out .

"Congratulations both are boys",The doctor congratulates the whole family .

"The father can go and meet first after we shift the mother and children in different rooms",The doctor says before going in the room Anika is in .

The whole family is beaming in happiness . Even if they hoped for a girl as their isn't any girl born in the last three generations of Malhotra family. But right now they all were happy .
As they were the first granchilds for this generation they both are gonna get pampered a lot .