❥ 49. Ukiyo

Ukiyo (noun)
Living in the moment, detached from the bothers of life.

♡♡

".... designing the celebration is not the term we use, we celebrate love. We give them memories to cherish for life. Any of the events may be, they all are based on and connected with the thread of love and we make it beautiful for them. We put colors, decors, and elements but the actual life is Love. It's the love that brims from their eyes, It's the love that shines in their faces and it's love which stretches as the happy grins. Spesh is about celebrating this feeling of happiness. This purity of bonds and everlasting feelings is what makes Spesh what it is." Yusra leaned against the table, palms holding her weight. "So, the group now that I have explained how important this concept is for us as an organization, it's time y'all tell me what is love according to you?"

A girl with a high ponytail and red highlights cleared her throat and the attention shifted to her. "I'm sorry to contradict, But Love is a myth mam just like Forever. We live in a world of Fast flipping relationships. We move from one person to another so quickly like we change clothes. This word does not exist, it's a mirage, an illusion created by society and writers where they personify the subject. All the events and weddings are a symbol of creativity and uniqueness. Their beauty is the mind of the person planning it not an illusion called love."

"You seem to be totally against the topic." Yusra chuckled, smiling at the girl "Tell me your name again please"

"It's Aisha Sinha" The girl nodded answering. Her eyes were calm but challenging at the same time.

"Anyone here who would like to contradict Aisha? But please remember this is just a discussion." She looked around at the interns who she was taking the orientation for. It was their first day here so hesitation was expected. She glanced towards the other person who raised his hand.

"Love is misunderstood as a mirage. People often think of it as an unachievable goal because they fail to identify its existence. Finding love is like finding a rare diamond in a coal mine. We see so many oars, waste soil, and then raw coal that we forget that diving a little deep may get us the diamond, though unrefined, but priceless once it's polished, cut, and shaped. I agree it's hard to find, and a tedious task to make out the difference but when you do, It's worth every effort." A boy countered.

"You missed highlighting the fact that the highest probability of disasters is when you dig deeper." Aisha debated.

"Taking risks means living. Being afraid of disasters will only make one sit back home and one who sits back stays there. He or she misses out on all the beautiful things meant for them." He stated.

"If safety is promised, then sitting back home is a better option than being burnt" the Girl retaliated. "Because Love burns"

The boy tries to reply when Yusra stops then.