Chapter 60: Clash! Class A vs Class B!

---

I've lost count on how many years I've been in this recovery state. Those curses demon slayers. Ubuyashiki. Tamayo. And you, Kamado Tanjiro.

It's almost time that I return to this world and this time none of you will intervere. 

I will get my hand on that child who had a Demon Quirk and finally obtain eternity. 

But there's something else about that boy. Something living inside his Quirk that is slowly taking over him.

You have my gratitude Water Hashira. You're descendant save me from the trouble of finding Blue Spider lily and creating a demon who could conquer the sun again.

You will watch as I take away your precious successor and make him my own subordinate. 

Y/n will be mine.

---

A glass shattered on the ground, Y/n breathe heavily as his whole body trembled. Todoroki and Iida who were sitting beside him at lunch rush, looks at him.

"Y/n! What's wrong? Are you alright?" Iida asked.

"I'm alright.." Y/n stare at his hand. 

"What happened?" Todoroki asked.

"I'm not sure... It just felt like.." He couldn't finish his sentence. Y/n shook his head before he start picking up the glasses. "Nevermind that. I'll go clean this up."

"Okay then." 

'Just now... Why does it felt like... I sensed Muzan..' Y/n thought in his mind. He stand up straight, carrying a tray with the shattered glass on it.

"I'll go on ahead. Kinda feel dizzy again." Y/n muttered as he left while he place a hand on his head.

While walking down the hallway, he recalled about his encounter with Shinsou Hitoshi.

He feel bad for him. From what he can tell, Shinsou has changed since the sports festival and his guardian, Aizawa is mentoring him so he could transfer to the Hero course.

Y/n shook his head. "I have no time for this. I should focus of figuring out how I beat the Uppermoon one." He muttered under his breath. Suddenly my head starting to ache again.

These past few days, I keep having this headaches and having vision of this strange man that has the same hanafuda earrings. I could feel his immesurable strength he possess. 

Though, it confuses me the way he's giving me an expression.. Like I'm a threat to him.

He uttured these words. 'Leave this child alone.'

"Y/n?" I looked up and saw Aizawa with Shinsou leaving the neighboring room. "Did you get headaches again?"

"A while ago." I answered honestly. Shinsou had a concern look on his face before he averted his eyes.

"I'm going to go watch to day, too." I heard All Might's voice from behind. I turn my head and saw Izuku is with him. "Since it sounds like it'll be fun."

"It'll be fun..?"

"Oh, you two." Aizawa caught their attention. "You look like you're getting along, as usual." He greets them by sarcastically commenting on how well they get along.

"Confirmed. Izuku is All Might's secret love child." I muttered while he covers his mouth with his hand. 

"Aizawa! Young Tomioka! It's not like that..! He forced me to-" All Might tries to cover himself by saying Izuku was being pushy.