18.Happy Ending...

...Now face the consequences... a hard punch fade on Kang Jung face making him stumble on his feet.

.

.

.

When Kang Jung was beating Jisoo, taehyung tried his best to release himself and successfully release himself from chair to which he was tied.

" You bastard...you dare to touch her... huh" taehyung yell at him and punch again and again, taehyung curled his hand in fist and aimed at his nose.

He hit hard on his bridge of nose, his blood splattered all over the concrete floor in that shabby room... Kang Jung winch in pain and shout for help.

He call out his men's who where guarding outside. " You damn physho " taehyung punch him again and kick him hard on his balls when someone shot bullet in air.

.

.

" Catch him...CATCH HIM" Kang Jung shout at his men who come inside with guns in hand.

Taehyung didn't budge by them, but got scared and worried as Jisoo is all alone in one corner looking terrible and weak, she's sobbing slightly while shivering because of pain.

Those men's held taehyung wrist and pull him away from Kang Jung, although taehyung is weak because of beating and torture that he's men's do with him, but he is still powerful enough to knock them down.

His men's smacked fist in Taehyung's stomach making him winch in pain, but soon taehyung composed himself.

He recoiled in pain but got over it. He grabbed there legs in his two hands and pulled them down onto the hard concrete floor.

Taehyung balled his fist and punch both of them simultaneously on there stomach, thighs, on there weak areas making them groan in pain.

Taehyung stand straight when again other men's attack him, taehyung dodged them and grab gun from pocket of one of the men who was already kicked out by him.

" Dare too come near..." He yell and shot on there legs and run towards Jisoo who was still sitting in corner.

" Jisoo... follow me" Taehyung say to her and pull her with him out of that room.

.

.

Here Kang Jung who was stumbled on floor composed himself and run behind them. " Block all gates" he yell at someone from phone and run behind them who where not so far away.

Both Taehyung and jisoo run down the stairs, jisoo was weak and unstable, her heart pounding unsteadily.

Taehyung who was also weak and tired still trying his best to walked out of that place with Jisoo

Both where running and running followed by Kang Jung when a bullet shot though someone making jisoo stumble at that voice, she turned and spot taehyung...