Stealer Alert

You see this? That ain't me. Someone out there stole my works.

The Gate fanfic eh... I don't care as much since... well it's a fanfic. The original idea behind Gate ain't mine to begin with.

But dude, you steal my original work? FUCK YOU.

So this site called NovelHD has some retard that stole my work. This one looks recent since apparently the chapters are uploaded about 4 weeks ago. Keep an eye out and be careful...

Some dude must be sitting in their chair, got nothing better to do and compensate their lack of balls by being a spineless asshole that steals from others. I hope whoever you are, you either stay talentless or find an actual hobby.

Keep an eye out for this site, inform other people, writers, and people with hobbies of this. There's already a Vietnamese site that's already doing this, another one had to show up.

Oh and, one of these days, maybe somewhere in the future maybe I'll reboot a Gate fanfiction. Maybe not these days I read silently in the app and juggling things with life... There's just not much incentive to continue this fanfic, no drive to continue onward.  But hey, I'll see if I can finally manage to find that sweetspot to continue my motivation on fanfictions.

Anyway... Good day and evening to you all.

🎉 You've finished reading Gate Fanfiction: Thus the Garserians Held (DISCONTINUED AND OUTDATED LORE) 🎉