Chapter 7

Angel's POV

       My Angel side is a part of me, I never reveal. I hardly let my wings out, I hardly even let Elina(My Angel side) out or show herself because it was safer that way, so there have been no cases of my secret been revealed. I have avoided such situations. I only flew maybe once or twice in 2-3 months and in safe and restricted areas far away from human and supernatural civilization. Losing my temper is a situation that hardly takes place, it's almost like Elian's temper or anger, we hardly lose control. We hardly get angry. Whenever Elina gets angry. I have to let her out, allow her to fly in order to relieve some tension which was what I had to do today. I just never expected someone to be around this area or be in this part of the woods at this time. I never anyone to fine out about my secret most especially someone I can't get rid of. Someone I hold dear. Someone so close to my heart. Someone who means a lot to me. Someone I cherish so much.

  I was confused and scared at the same time. Don't forget to add in shock cause I didn't know what to do. How am going to explain everything without losing everything. How was I going to let this person know that they had to betray their pack in order to keep my secret. I never expected this. I never wanted it to happen. I never wanted her to find out. How will explain the situation to her. How will I stop her from exposing my secret and I can't just lock in my basement until further notice that will make it worse. How will I stop her from telling her family about me. How will I stop my best friend from ruining everything for me. How will I stop ANDY from telling everyone what she found out.

"Wh-What are you" she said shaking in her boots.

"Calm down Andy. I-" I started saying but was cut off by Andy.

" What the hell are you" she asked again getting in a defensive position like I was going to attack her which I wasn't.

"I can explain Andy. Just don't mindlink anyone. Let's go to my house and I will tell you everything" I said cause it's not so safe revealing something as serous as this in the open.

"How am I sure you won't kill to keep your secret" she snapped at me and I flinched at her choice of words. Cause it kind of hurt.

"Andy, I can't and won't hurt you or kill you. I swear on my mother's life. You are my best friend and only friend and I love you. So please for old times sake, follow me to my house and I will explain everything" I pleaded softly and walked ahead of her as a sign that I don't plan on doing anything to her.

"Okay. I will follow you in my car" she said following behind me as we walked out of the forest to where we parked our cars. We got into our cars and drove off towards my house with me in front, leading the way.

By the time we got to my house, I was slightly exhausted from all the flying and I was in dire need of some cold drink. So I went into the kitchen with Andy trailing behind me. I threw my car keys and house keys on the counter, grabbed a jug of apple juice from the fringe as well as two cups from the cupboard and poured Andy and I some apple juice. I pushed a glass of juice towards Andy who was already sitting at the counter but she declined eyeing me and the juice suspiciously and I smiled amused by her actions before taking a gulp of my juice. I sat in front of her mentally preparing myself for her questions.

"Okay. Ask me anything, I promise to answer truthfully" I said taking a sip of my juice.

  " What are you" Andy asked rigidly as if waiting for me to attack her which still hurt

  "I'm an hybrid. Half Angel and half wolf" I said placing my elbows on the counter and resting my chin on my hand.

  "How is that even possible. It has never been heard of. It's an abomination. And Angels are almost extinct" she said in a doubtful tone.