𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

Done- Chapter 26/ Likeable

It was all part of the plan. I need to get that information out of her, and what a better way than to become friends, fake friends. Sure we had sex, but that didn't mean anything to me and I'm 100% sure it didn't mean anything to Scarlett.

I plaster a fake smile on my face and look at her before going to sleep. I move around a bit on my side until sleep starts to consume me.

~

~

~

"Hey, good morning! I made you breakfast." A soothing voice whispered in my ear. I moaned and turned around.

The person laughed and said "Fine if you aren't going to eat some amazing pancakes then I'll eat them." I groaned and sat up, I opened my eyes and saw Scarlett smiling, standing at the edge of the bed.

"Don't you dare."

"Watch me." she whispered getting closer to the door.

I held my hand up "I'll be down in 5 minutes."

"Make it 3." I hear Scarlett yell.

I groan and finally stand up making my way towards the bathroom. I used the toilet and used one of the spare toothbrushes that were here. I splashed some cold water to make me wake up.

I got out of the room and bolted down the stairs, my stomach growling.

"You are definitely not a morning person." Scarlett says while she slides a plate full of pancakes towards me.

I sit down and begin eating. "I am a morning person, it's just that your tight little pussy got me tired." I smirked

"Poor you, because I woke up bright and early. Apparently your dick didn't do much work to me" That made me stop smirking. I looked up at her and saw her giving me her own smirk.

"Oh you are about to get it." I whispered. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her tight towards me.

"If my dick didn't pleasure you enough darling, why don't you give him a second chance, just to prove you how much my cock can satisfy your needs." I began to trace my fingers over her body.

"I can show you how much my dick can make you tired, you won't be able to walk, my love." I whispered, bringing my face close to her ear. I began kissing her neck and squeezed her ass, making her let out a little whimper.