You have made me weak!

Sana Dixit

"What did you just say?" I asked pushing Ved aside and standing before him.

"We'll have to take Mr. Vedant Dixit with us. And only after interrogating him we can say anything about the further procedure." The officer said.

"Can I know the reason?" Ved asked confused.

"Recently a product was been shipped from Dixit Industries Textlie godown." He said and we both nodded.

"The check point has caught drugs in it." He said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"That's not possible!" Ved yelled.

"And why is he going to be interrogated for it? The packaging is supervised through multiple levels." I asked frowning.

"Because this time the whole packaging was under Mr. Dixit's supervision." He said.

"We don't have time. We need to take you to the police station." He said and I looked at Ved.

"Don't worry. Everything will be sorted out okay? I am sure there is some misunderstanding." I said turning towards him and he just stood there with a dejected look.

They took him with them while I just stood there staring at him.

I have to do something!

I called Samar immediately and informed him about the situation. I went towards Aditya's room who was sleeping but I woke him up.
I also called Dadu and he said he will be there in 15 minutes.

After sometime all of us were gathered in the living room.
"Ye achanak se drugs kaha se aa gaye?" Samar yelled frustrated.

"The textile packaging can never be trusted and that is the reason I asked Vedant to take a look at it." Dadu said.

"But why did they arrest Ved? The products can be hampered after his supervision also right?" I asked.

"No. Because the last time there was a blunder by the textile department. So, I instructed Vedant to supervise it and make sure to lock the trucks before him. They are considering him to be responsible because he is the only one who has signed the product packaging papers. Every single thing was under his supervision." He explained.

Then how the fuck did this happen?

"Bhabhi if you are thinking that Bhai has really— aditya started but I interrupted him saying,

"That's not what I am thinking about. I know he wouldn't do such a thing. But, if everything was in such a systematic order then how did the culprit find a loophole in it?" I asked.

"Even I am thinking of the same. How did this happen? I talked to Vedant. He checked the products, the packaging until is was being loaded in the truck." Daadu said.

"I think we should contact the company's legal advisor first and apply for bail the first thing tomorrow morning." I said.

"I'll do that." Aditya said and went away calling him.

"Someone has done this deliberately to trap Vedant." Daadu said.

"Why would someone do something like this to trap him? If he was a company's enemy he would've attacked on the company level. Not on Vedant directly." I said.

"Yess, but the last time they fucked up the whole packaging team of textile department was changed by me. They wouldn't dare do something like this." He said and I nodded.