Back in Liyue

Dear Readers,

I am finally back, I have recovered from the scamming incident and have learned my lesson. I shall be updating just like before but I might be a little slow cause I'll be busy grinding my new account. That's all, have fun reading! ^^

Sincerely Yours,

sergeantinhell

"Off to Starsnatch cliff we go!!" Paimon excitingly said "Um, Aether can I talk to you alone?" you asked and he replied with a nod.

------------------------------

"What's wrong?" he asked "Can I not go with you?" you asked 'Don't get me wrong brother, I do like adventure but I already have found you but not Lumine' you thought "Why? Are you not ready? Scared? Tired?" he frantically asked. "No no, it's just that I wanna go back to Liyue, I like it more there, I know you will head there later on so can I go first?" you explained.

"I still worry that you will get hurt on the way there but I do know you're strong enough to protect yourself. Just please promise me that you will be careful and wait for me and Paimon to get there before going anywhere else" Aether sighed and you happily thanked him then hugged him tightly.

------------------------------

You were just passing by Wangshu Inn when a voice spoke behind you.

"Why are you all alone? Where's your brother?" you looked behind you to see that it was Xiao with his arms crossed. "Oh hello again Xiao, I am just heading to Liyue to wander around while waiting for my brother and Paimon" you explained "Oh right, I forgot about that floating child" he said making you chuckle, you could already imagine Paimon getting angry if she hears this.

'Hm, should I make something for Xiao while I am here? Wait.... I don't even know what he likes, maybe Verr Goldet knows!' you thought as you walked towards the lady by the front desk.

"Hey Verr Goldet!" you greeted "Oh, welcome back (Name), it's nice to see you back in Wangshu Inn" she smiled "Can I ask you a question? Do you know what Xiao's favorite food is?" you whispered "Oh he only eats and loves Almond Tofu" she said "Then do you mind if I use your kitchen?" you asked "Go ahead, just tell Smiley Yanxiao that it's for the special guest" she smiled once again and motioned towards the kitchen.

You walked down some stairs to the kitchen and a delicious smell reaches your nose. There was a man there by the cooking spot.

"Oh hello there, what are you doing here in the kitchen" he asked "I'm here to cook Almond Tofu for the special guest" you explained "I see, well do you know how to make one?" he asked

You laughed nervously.

Smiley Yanxiao smiled before patiently helped you cook Almond Tofu.

------------------------------

You walked to the top of the Wangshu Inn and was greeted by Xiao, as you expected.

"What are you doing here again? Weren't you heading to the city?" he asked without even glancing at you "I decided to make you Almond Tofu before I continue on my way unto the city" you said and walked to his side.

He stayed quiet for a second before glancing towards the plate of Almond Tofu in your hands then slowly took it. "Well, I'll be going now, I hope you enjoy the Almond Tofu" you smiled towards him before walking off.

------------------------------

You were walking around when you saw Zhongli and a girl talking outside what seems to be a funeral home. You were about to continue on your way but you heard Zhongli call out your name "(Name)?"

You turned back and decided to walk to them.

"Fancy seeing you here Mr. Zhongli" you greeted "Zhongli is just fine, why are you back in Liyue? I thought you and Aether were heading to Mondstadt?" he asked "Oh he just had some business to deal with but I was bored so I headed back here" you explained.

"Oh who is this Zhongli?" the girl beside him asked.

"Oh right, I haven't introduced you two yet"