26

38B VILLA11 AM - OCTOBER 20THTURKS AND CAICOS

38B VILLA
11 AM - OCTOBER 20TH
TURKS AND CAICOS

"Uhnnn fuck," Alyssa squealed, tears running down her face as she looked out the window of the Villa

"Uhnnn fuck," Alyssa squealed, tears running down her face as she looked out the window of the Villa. They had been going out at it from 2 am up until now, taking quick naps before getting up and resuming what they had started.

Her cheek was smushed against the window, and Kaizier had her wrists together in the handcuffs, and held onto them, happy that she wouldn't be able to push him away.

"You look so pretty takin' ma dick, Mami." He groaned. One hand held her wrists as the other was holding onto her hips, bringing her back in time to meet his thrusts.

Her creams and slick trickled down the back of her legs and she strained against the mental handcuffs as Kaizier continued to beat against the buddle of nerves inside of her.

"Fuuuuck," Kaizier threw his head back, eyes fluttering closed. He could feel Alyssa's legs shaking, and he knew she would cum any moment.

"Kaiizier—I gotta c-cumm," She moaned against the glass, leaving saliva on it as she cried out, throwing her ass back to meet his thrusts.

Kaizier groaned. He let go of her wrists and put his hands on the back of her neck, he forced her down, and she gripped her ankles, touching her toes. He crossed his hands before grasping her waist and bringing her back to fuck him in time with his thrusts.

"Baby!" Alyssa screamed, her hands still cuffed together. She had no choice but to take what was being given to her, the sound of her breasts smacking against her chest, mixed with her ass smacking against his. "Awnnn fuuuck Kai," She groaned.

He looked over her and into the water, smiling to himself softly. The sounds of her moans ringed in his head as he sped up.

"Cum on me, Mami." He whispered, beating her back in, fucking her to a fast beat in his head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She cried with each thrust, her insides twisting up. Kaizier was touching places only he could touch, and places only she would remember he touched.