Chapter 47

Author's POV

"Are you sure we will use that?" Seoyeon asked, voice was uncertain. "Is it even safe for us?" She added, causing a chuckle from Namjoon.

"Don't worry, I promise that this is safe and you will enjoy the ride. Now hop in." He invited as he pats the rear seat of his bicycle. "I won't let us into an accident, okay? Just trust me." He assured, so Seoyeon took a deep breath before sitting down. "You might want to hold on, since we don't want you to fall off."

"Uhm, there's no handle."

"Hold on to me," Namjoon said which made her eyes to widen.

"Are you sure?"

But instead of answering her, Namjoon held her hands and placed them on his shoulders. Seoyeon was just speechless, but let her hand rest there.

"Now we're ready to leave." He smiled and held the handles of his bike.

Now their short journey to the park began. Since they're on a bicycle, the morning breeze welcomed them as the sun shone down to them. Slowly, Seoyeon began to feel completely at ease as she watch the houses and store they pass by. Yet out of surprise and nervousness, Seoyeon exclaimed his name and immediately clung her hands around Namjoon's waist the moment he took a slightly sharp turn. It made Namjoon laugh and he could already imagine her pouting while hearing him. He wasn't wrong, because she is definitely pouting out of annoyance. She really thought she would fall off the bike.

"That wasn't funny, okay?" She warned while still naive on how tightly she is hugging him around the waist.

"For me, it was!" Namjoon replied jokingly, while she just scoffed. "Just enjoy it, Seoyeon. Feel the breeze." He instructed and continued to pedal a little faster.

She tried to do what he said. At first, she was still hesitant, but she eventually enjoyed the ride. Of course, Namjoon is definitely enjoying the trip. How would you feel if your crush is hugging you? Yes, I'm sure you'll feel as giddy as Namjoon is. And just a few minutes later, they finally reached the park Namjoon told her about. He helped her to get off first before him.

"I'll just lock my bicycle at the bike racks. Wait for me here, okay?" Namjoon informed, so Seoyeon nodded at him.

While Namjoon is keeping his bicycle in a safe place, Seoyeon wandered her eyes around the park. It's not too big, but it definitely is a nice place. There's a mini playground on the side and you can already see a couple of kids playing there while their parents watch over them. You can also see some benches that are perfectly shaded by the trees. The leaves of the trees are faintly swaying along with the wind, making it a good place to relax.

"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting." Namjoon stated that made her turn around.

"It's okay. I wasn't waiting for long."

"Oh, I have something for you."

It brought curiosity to Seoyeon as she watches Namjoon reach something in his back pocket. Then it made her eyes grew wide to see that 'something'.

"A tulip?" She asked with a glint of surprise and joy as she accepts it.

"Well, on my way back here, I saw an old man selling freshly picked tulips. I remember you like tulips, so I bought one." He scratches his nape as he tries to supress his bashful smile.

"Thank you, Namjoon-ssi." She uttered softly as she smells the tulip.

"You're welcome," He beamed, "Let's go?" He then tilted his head towards the park.

As the two begin their stroll around the park, they both remained quiet, silently enjoying the place. It's like they're just appreciating each other's presence in this small yet beautiful park. The ambiance was just so perfect. She's just so perfect, he thought, as the wind clashes with her hair.