Chapter 123

Giyu POV
Shinobu was currently talking to me, but my mind was elsewhere worrying about (y/n).

I know she said she was fine, but I don't think that she actually is. Could she be feeling unwell? Maybe she shouldn't go to work for a while.

"Are you alright? Giyu?" Shinobu asked.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine."

Shinobu smiled and sipped her drink.

"You know, it's been really nice talking to you like this. I can't help but feel like we were supposed to meet again." She said.

"What are you saying?" I asked hesitantly.

Shinobu the looked at her phone and lightly gasped, "Look at the time! I'm going to be late for work, I must go. Walk me?" She smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and shook my head.

"I really should wait for (y/n). She isn't feeling well."

Shinobu clicked her tongue and stood up, grabbing her bag.

"That's too bad. I hope she feels better soon," She walked past me and put a hand on my shoulder, "Let's do this again."

Her hand lingered for a moment before she finally walked away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sipped my drink, finishing it off.

I stood up and walked over to the counter looking for Ohta. He had a scowl on his face when he turned and saw me.

"Uh...can I see (y/n)?" I asked slightly intimidated.

Ohta shrugged and pointed his thumb towards the backroom. Quickly, I snuck past him and made my way to the back.

The door was closed, so I lightly knocked.

"Come in." (Y/n)'s voice rang softly.

Opening the door, my eyes searched for her. She was sitting with her back towards me, her (h/c) hair cascading down.

"(Y/n)?"

Her head turned abruptly, almost like she was surprised I was back here. Her cheeks were flushed as she turned back forwards.

"I thought you were Ohta..." She trailed.

"Sorry to disappoint," I walked over and sat in the chair next to her, "Are you feeling okay?"

She looked at me for a moment, the avoided my gaze.

"I'm okay.."

She's lying.

"(Y/n), I can't help you if you don't talk to me...please..."

Silence fell between us as her mind ran about. I wanted to know what she was thinking, wanted to know what was causing her to feel this way.

I began to rub small circles on her back as she leaned her head forward into her hands.

She mumbled something quietly to the point where I didn't understand her.

"I'm sorry, could you speak a little louder?" I asked.

She rubbed her face in her hands before she turned towards me.

"I don't like it when you're with Miss Kocho..." She said unsure.

I felt my eyes widen,

Of course..

I felt so oblivious and stupid.

I've been spending time with Shinobu, of course this would make her upset.

How dense can one person get?

I took her hand in mine and rubbed it with my thumb, trying to muster up some words of comfort.

My eyebrows scrunched and I could feel a small frown form when I couldn't think of anything. I've been making her feel like this for a long time, why can't I think of anything?

"Listen-"

The door suddenly burst open, and exasperated Iguro standing there.

"(Y/n), are you able to work?" He asked, "I hate to ask, but we just go slammed."

"Oh, yes. I'm coming," She said standing up, I grabbed her hand causing her to look back at me.

She looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"...Be careful.." Was all I could get out.

She looked disappointed but smiled nonetheless and nodded her head. She left me alone in that room, alone with my thoughts.

What am I going to do?

Your POV
I could feel my chest tighten up as I left the room, hoping that I didn't just mess everything up by telling him I was jealous of another girl.

I was internally thanking Iguro for barging in and asking for me to help with work. It was suffocating in there waiting for Giyu's response.

I felt even more hurt at the fact he didn't say anything, but what is he supposed to say? I can't tell him to stop seeing Shinobu...can I?

That would probably be like him asking me to stop seeing Ohta, I can't do that to him. He deserves to have his friends too...even if they're girls.

Just thinking about other girls making him laugh and smile like I do made me feel more upset and nervous.

I felt so torn in places I didn't even know I could feel that way.

What do I do...?

As if God answered me himself, Mitsuri walked in through the door. Her pink and green braids as plump as ever.

Seeing her made my mood raise immediately.

I quickly finished my order and before I moved onto the next one, I tackled her into a hug.

Mitsuri let out a loud yelp as I gently crashed into her. Her eyes widened when she saw me and her smile grew even wider.

"Spa night." I said with a smirk.

"Tonight?" She asked with a smirk.

"All night."

Mitsuri cheered and so did I. After that, she kept me company while I worked. She doesn't know much about Giyu and Miss Kocho other than the fact that I was feeling kind of upset about them.

Tonight I'd spill everything because I'm feeling that trashy.

Giyu ended up walking out of the backroom. He looked like he wanted to say something, and I was hoping he would...but he just looked down at his feet and left.

Without even saying goodbye...

I felt a sting in my chest and I felt the need to suddenly cry. What's causing all of this? It can't just be jealousy...

My eyes widened in sudden realisation, but it was a realisation that I didn't want to be true.

Is this...what a falling out feels like?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Yes. More drama. Also look at me go! I've updated two days in a row woohoo!!! High fives all around, hugs if you want them, and I'm taking you all to DisneyLand!!

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1055 words