Chapter86:Apart for Awhile

~Y/N's POV~
Kenma left a week ago to settle a deal on the other side of the world and won't be back in the next few days, he's been whining about not going but he couldn't get out of this one. I assured him that I'll be fine, my brothers and their wives have been staying with me.

My now sisters, Yuna and Mirai would always stay by my side, the kids would often be with their dads who would be often thrown out of the room we were in. I'm now 6 months into this 9 month journey, just 3 more months and these beautiful baby twins will be welcomed tot he world. Kuroo and Emiko come by with their two kids every now and then to accompany me.

I was currently in the kitchen with Yuna, Mirai and Emiko while the husbands were watching over the kids. We were just preparing some snacks for us, it's a rather warm day so we planned to go to the garden and have a little picnic, just us women. They've been giving me a little talk about babies and stuff, they've been taking care of me pretty well too. They won't let me carry anything so I just picked up the carpet we were gonna use, it's wasn't heavy at all. We found a nice spot under the tree which provided us with shade. We set up and they didn't even let me move a single thing since they insisted on setting up themselves. I gently sat down beside them as we ate some snacks and had a really long conversation.

Laughter filled the air and all of a sudden I felt the baby kick to which I let out a small surprised noise as I touched my baby bump, it turned quiet. "Are you okay?" "What happened?" "Are you in pain?" The girls asked worriedly but I just smiled at them while rubbing my bump "It's nothing, Babies just kicked." I said and they immediately started fangirling and wanting to touch my bump, I just let these girls have their fun. It kicked again and they were so delighted to feel it, they started squealing and making happy noises. We spent the rest of the day having a nice afternoon in the garden, we went inside soon and as I was walking into the living room where everybody else was, the babies kicked again but this time it kinda hurt.

"Ah!" I exclaimed as I touch my stomach and use my other hand to grab onto something to which my brothers came to the rescue and held me "Are you alright!?" Daisuke exclaimed worriedly "I-I'm okay, the babies are just too active..." I said, the mood eased down as the two sat me down on the armchair. Kuroo was on a call with Kenma and I think he heard everything, Kuroo moved beside me with his laptop "Love! Are you okay? You seemed to be in pain!" Kenma said and I just sighed "I'm fine, the babies just kicked." I said and he just looked so homesick "I badly want to go home... The deals just keep coming and the papers process to slowly!" He complained "Have some patience Ken!" "Yeah! Your wife and babies are in great hands!" My brothers chimed in and Kenma sighed "I know they are, I just wanna be there..." Kenma muttered "You'll come home soon!" "Don't worry to much!" Kuroo and his wife said and I just smiled "Stop being upset Love, you'll come home soon enough. Lilian said that the papers are almost finished and you'll likely be home in less than a week!" I said and he smiled "I hope so!" He said "Come back safe Ken!" Yuna exclaimed "Kenma-San!" Haru exclaimed as he came into view "Haru, what's up?" Kenma said as he walked over to him "The completed papers need signing!" Haru said and Kenma nodded "I'll do them later." He said "My baby is all grown up!" Yuna exclaimed as she lovingly looked at her child who was with Kenma on his trip "Oh Hey Everyone!" Haru greeted us and the call went on for hours.

Four Days had passed and I'm home with just the HouseKeepers, Chihiro and the Doctor. I heard that Seijin had been on the loose again and I've been worrying endlessly. This place is inched with guards, no spot without one, besides Seijin's last location was in the suburbs, far from here. This was causing me stress and that's not good. "Y/N-Sama, Are you okay? You look a bit pale..." Chihiro pointed out and I shrugged it off saying I was okay. I was standing at the bottom of the stairs since I wanted to go down to the kitchen but the doorbell suddenly rang... a lot of things went in my head, I became dizzy, I held onto Chihiro who was right beside me, she was calling out to me since I probably looked disoriented...

Before I knew it, I blacked out, the last thing I felt was being safely wrapped around with strong arms....

~Kenma's POV~
I've just arrived home when I saw Y/N looked pale beside Chihiro, I quickly ran to them and before I knew it, she was in my arms unconscious. "Y/N!? Y/N!? Lilian call the doctor!" I exclaimed, I carefully picked her up and went to our room, I laid her down on the bed and the Doctor came in.

She did a lot of tests and she sighed in relief when she said everything was okay, she just got stressed but everything should be fine when she wakes up in a few minutes, I felt a feeling of relief rush over me, I kissed her on her forehead "You scare me a lot..." I mumbled before getting up to clean up. I showered and cleaned up our room a bit, I sighed and sat beside her, playing with the strands of her hair as she rested.

She started to wake up, a smile crept up on her lips when she saw me "Ukairi..." she said "Tadaima." I said before kissing her lips, she sat up and I assisted her "What happened?" She asked "The doctor said my beloved wife experienced stress and passed out as I walked through our doors." I said and she just chuckled "I'm sorry, it's just Seijin is out again and it's been messing with my mind a lot." She said while moving the loose strand of hair from my face, damn. I could melt in her touch...

"She just got caught a few hours ago, don't be so stressed." I said as I held her hand, she smiled but she suddenly winced while rubbing her stomach "What!? Are you alright!? Are you in pain!?" I panicked but she just chuckled "The baby kicked, I'm fine." She assured me, she placed my hand on her stomach, I felt so happy at the same time anxious, what if my hand hurt her? I suddenly felt movement and my eyes sparkled "Well aren't you an active pair of kids." I say, Y/N told me to put my ear against it and I was kinda hesitant but lightly leaned on her baby bump "Hey there little kittens, It's me, your dad, I'm excited to meet you." I said and Y/N ran her fingers through my hair "Your Dad thought that carrying twins as active as you is kinda easy but you two are certainly active..." Y/N said and I lightly caressed her bump before giving it a light kiss "Behave nicely and don't cause your mother too much pain..." I said before looking at Y/N who was lovingly staring at me.

Word Count:1300