Chapter 75: He likes pets?

A/N: Chapters in advance in Patreòn
Pa treon.com/HolyJoker
(20+ chapters in advance)
______

Chapter 75: He likes pets?

***
Even after having indirectly killed ten people. Sokka acted causal, and just trained, with that he was able to increase his strength by 2. 

He did mostly strength training by wrestling with some domesticated polar bear dogs? Most of the animals in this world were very weird. 

He didn’t say anything or act unusually. For some time, and a couple of days passed. Which made everyone understand what had happened to the men who went on the secret mission.

**
Sokka was doing push-ups, training his strength. Katara came to him and she had a worried look on her face. “Are you doing okay?”

He stopped at her question and stood up, even through all of that rigorous exercise, he was barely sweating. Not because he wasn’t tired, but [Gamer’s Body] helped him a lot to keep his body at its peak, and ready to fight. 

Game Characters rarely sweat or get tired, even when they do, the fundamental logical human body rules that apply to them. Sokka had done quite a lot of research, every day he tried to learn a new thing about the Gamer Interface. Having a special ability and not knowing everything about it was a danger in and of itself.

“C’mon now, sister,” he smiled brightly, and put his arm around her shoulders, causing Kiwi, the little fox to pop its head from under Katara’s clothes. Sokka smiled at the little fox and petted her slightly. “There is my cute little guy.”

“It’s a girl. I already told you that,” Katara reminded him. “Also what are you doing with her?”

“Hm?”

“I thought you didn’t like Kiwi,” she narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Sokka being nice to someone with a genuine demeanor, made Katara be on guard. She was waiting for the inevitable punchline, which would reveal his sinister plans.

‘Okay, maybe I am being a little critical of him. But unless it is sarcastically, my brother will never be nice to someone. The way he is acting right now is even more suspicious than usual.’

Her mind worked faster than it had ever before, as she tried to look at an angle and what was he aiming at here. 

Sokka on the other hand was reminded of a dog he had back home, he liked pets quite a lot, opposite of what his usual demeanor showed. “I like Kiwi, plus she has grown a little and looks kinda like a dog.”

“Dog?” She was confused. Not understanding what kind of animal was called that.

“Think of it like a polar bear dog, but smaller and much, much cuter,” Sokka explained it in a way she could understand. Most of this world’s animals were some kind of hybrid and some that weren’t. “I like dogs.”

“I don’t think you have ever seen a real dog in your life.”

“And you haven’t seen a mountain of gold, but that doesn't mean you wouldn’t like having it,” he debuted her while thinking that he should get a pet after this war is over. Maybe a cat? He had seen a couple of normal cats in the Earth Kingdom. “Anyway, the Southern Water Tribe will be quite nice when we go back. I have this amazing plan.”

Katara stared at him, trying to figure out what her brother was thinking, or why he was telling her this. But once again, she was unable to see any logical way about what he was up to. “Do you want to see some new waterbending moves that I learned from Pakku?”