what have i done..~

You were glaring at him. His glasses slid down his snout. "Well? You gonna speak?" He said waiting for a response. You tried looking for words but you couldn't speak. "Well, this is your last chance.." He said waiting. You finally said "W-Why-?" You said looking away. He dropped you and walked out. You were on the floor staring. Theres a-lot to unpack. First off, he picked you up and pinned you against the wall. Second off, he bit your neck. Third off, he teased you. You stood up and sighed. "Maybe if i just-" You took a deep breath and shouted, "STOOD QUIET HE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED!" You said frustrated and covered you face. You sat down and uncovered your face. Might as well continue right? Its still my job.. You stood up and walked out to "Monty Golf!"

————————————————————————
You walked in and tried to avoid him as best as you can. Every-time he was walking over to you you turned and ran the other way.

~~Monty POV~~
I was walking over to a golf course and then made eye contact with Y/N. Y/N looked away and ran the opposite direction. Why the fuck is Y/N ignoring me? I calmed down and took a golf club, and started golfing. I lost so like any calm animatronic would do I...smashed the golf club into the ground. Like every calm animatronic would do. Anyways, I was stomping on a poster of Freddy Fazbear, when i saw Y/N running away from me..AGAIN?! I lost my temper and started chasing after Y/N.

~~Back To Y/N~~
I was running away from monty like i have been doing all day when all of a sudden.. I heard heavy foot steps behind me. I looked behind me and saw Monty chasing after me. Shit shit shit shit shit! I heard his fans inside of him cooling himself down. I didn't even expect him pouncing on me and forcing me onto the ground. He was on-top of me and made me look at him. "WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME ALL DAY?!" He shouted at me probably losing his temper. I looked for words but couldn't find them. "ANSWER ME!" He shouted again. without thinking i shouted "BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN MY OFFICE!" I covered my face in embarrassment. He was shocked and pushed his glasses back on his face. He stood up and helped me up. he also said, "so, you were ignoring me because...you want me to do it again?~" he said in a seductive manner. "I-I DIDN'T SAY T-THAT! AND W-WHY ARE YOU TALKING L-LIKE THAT?!" you shouted trying your best to be scary, but you knew, that too a tall ass gator with anger issues and a 5"6 human wouldn't scare him. "But you aren't denying it..~" he said lowly, slowly grabbing my waist. I knew my face was red. Drool slowly dripped from his sharp teeth. I looked at his chest not even realizing i was looking at his chest. He looked down where i was looking and said, "Why are you looking at my chest?~" I snapped back to reality and looked away. "I-I WASN'T-!" I shouted at him. He chuckled under his breath and brought my face closer.

(OOO ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER?? words: 566)