Chapter 25

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Brunos prophecy▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

*María's POV*

'MARÍA!!!'

I jolted up panting as I tried to catch my breath. I look around my room frantically. I look down at my lap and see Camilo. I sigh and run my hand through his curls. He stirs awake. He lazily opens his right eye. I giggle. Camilo smirks.

'Mi vida....' He mumbled.

Before I could answer my bedroom door burst open, Camilo and I look up at the door. Mirabel stood their with a frightened look on her face and she was a panting mess. I widened my eyes as I almost forgot what she went to do. I untangled myself from Camilo quickly earning a groan from him but I just ignored him. I run over to Mirabel as she started to try and talk but she couldn't catch her breath.

'Are you okay Mira?' I ask as I look over her for injuries but I only find sand covering her. She shakes her head. I sigh. 'Did you....?' I trail off. She nods her head rapidly and I knew that was a bad thing. She points to her bag and I nod. We both turn to leave my room when Camilo's raspy voice speaks up.

'Where are ye going?' He asks. We stop in our tracks. I widen my eyes as I try and think of a good excuse, I turn to Mirabel and she she is trying to find a good one too. I turn on my heel so I am facing Camilo again. He had a small frown on his face and he used his elbow to support himself on my bed. That's.......hot......

'I-i need to start dinner for our guests!!' I say and gradually get faster. 'You know Abuela won't be happy if this dinner isn't perfect, she said they were very important guests! So it must be perfect!' I say as I explain my thinking. Mira nods along.

'I can help-' He starts but I cut him off by shaking my head.

'You should rest mi Príncipe! You've had a long day! I'll be fine! No hay problema! (no worries!)' I assure him.

He is about to speak again but both run out the door as fast as possible as we giggle our heads off. We ended up in the laundry room. Mira empties out her bag and what fell out were glowing green shattered pieces of glass. I looked them over in delight. Mira started to place them together but only for the door to be opened. We swiftly turn around.

'Oh! Hola Pepa!' I greet. She gave me a sweet smile and returned with her own hola. I look back at the pieces and Mira turns to look at Pepa as serious as possible.

'Tia? If Bruno-' she starts.

'We don't talk about him!' Pepa says as a thundering cloud appears over her head. She trys to get it out by shoving it out the door.

'But what if Bruno-' she pauses when Mira sees Pepa's cloud.

I walk over to Pepa and try to calm her as best as I could. 'Clear skies Pepa, just breath, clear skies' she gives me a thankful look.

'If he had a vision of someone how would it turn out?' She asks.

Pepa completely ignores her. 'Mirabel we don't have time for this we must get ready for our guests!' She exclaims as she was waving her hands around almost hitting me in the face.

'I know but hypothetically....what would happen?' She asks. As Pepa was about to answer the door swings open. Felix barges in.

'Something terrible would happen then CHA CHA CHA BOOM! It would come true' He explained anxiously.

'But what if you didn't understand the vision?' I ask as I move away from Pepa's side to Mirabel's side. He looks at me with frantic eyes.

'Well you better figure it out because it was going to come true whether you wanted it too or not' He explained.