Chapter 26

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎You!▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

*María's POV*

'Dios mío.....' We all say. Mirabel turns away from the prophecy.

'Papa, calm down' Mirabel tries but instead she bursts out into her own rant. 'So......Casita is cracking, the Miracle is dieing which means the magic is dying, Luisa's powers are weakening and from Bruno's prophecy María is going to die from a large piece of Casita falling on her and its all because of......me' she rants as she paces. I turn to Agustín and see his mouth is wide open as he stares at us in shock. He quickly moves us aside and stuffs the prophecy pieces into his pockets.

'Casita is not cracking, the Miracle isn't dying, the magic isn't dying, Luisa's powers are not weakening María's not going to die and you don't have anything to do with it' He puts a hand on my shoulder and the other hand on Mirabel's. 'No one has to know!' He clarifies. As he says that the laundry door opens wide to reveal Dolores standing there just as shocked as we are.

'I know' she squeaks. My eyes widen in fear.

'She's going to tell everyone....' I mumble. The other two nod but were frozen in place.

'TIME FOR DINNER!!!'

We look between us and we slowly walk down to the dinning room, but I first head to the kitchen. I grab the Paella from the counter top when I bump into something as I quickly turn around to leave the kitchen. I catch the Paella pan before it hits the floor. I sigh in relief and stand back up to be greeted by my favourite chocolate eyes. I give a sweet but nervous smile as I don't know if Dolores told him or not. He gives me one of his dashing grins.

'Why fancy seeing you here mi hermosa esposa (my gorgeous wife)' I turn red at his comment and look away. He chuckles before pulling my head back to face him with a finger under my chin. 'Don't hide that pretty face mi esposa (my wife)' my heart starts to beat rapidly within my chest. I gulp.

'I-i was just bringing this to the dining room for everyone' I stutter. He beams at me as he knows what he's doing.

'Well mi esposa may I help you?' He asks.

I shake my head. 'No thank you mi esposo (my husband)' I smile at his flush cheeks. 'Now let's go!' I cheer as I start to walk to the dining room. I hear him laugh and I then hear the sound of his shoes clattering against Casita's hard floors. He was soon by my side and he put his hand around my waist and his head on mine. I giggle.

When I enter the dining room though my smile quickly fades as I am greeted by a familiar face. His brown locks, his brown eyes, his white shirt, his tall body.....I remember it all too well. Mariano..... Without noticing the Paella pan left my grip and clattered to the ground catching everyone's attention. My eyes brimmed with tears as I remembered that day I almost was raped by him. I see his eyes convert to anger instantly. As sudden body now stood in front of me and I could tell he was more than angry, he was.....fuming.

'You!'

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I'm so sorry lassies and lads that this is so short! Hope you enjoyed it otherwise tho! Please leave some comments I would love to here what you guys think of this book! And thank you for over 30.5k reads! It means so much! But also all of the amazing and lovely comments and followers it means so much! You have no idea! Anyway hope your all safe and well and happy talk to ye soon!