Part 8

All of the executives came back from their meeting at this point. They walked into Sanzu, attacking Rindo and the 'babysitters' tied up and crying.

Kokonoi spotted you on the couch trying to eat a TV remote control and went up and picked you up. Ran and Kakucho were trying to pull Sanzu away from Rindo.

"Why are you so mad?" Ran yelled while trying to pull Sanzu off.

Sanzu ignored him and continued hitting Rindo. You were unaware of what was going on as Kokonoi was distracting you. Still, when you turned around, you finally saw what the commotion was.

"Rin," you said in your baby voice loudly, about to cry.

Sanzu stopped and took you from Kokonoi and sat on the couch with you while he glared at Rindo, who was getting untied by Ran now.

"Ok, Haruka, now say Dada," Sanzu said, basically begging

"Rin," you said happily, which caused Sanzu to pout in a corner as Kakucho held you, and the others moved the girls into the basement.

You started to reach for Sanzu while trying to wiggle out of Kakucho's grip.

Kakucho ended up putting you down as you crawled to Sanzu. He picked you up but was still sulking. You started playing with his hair and messing it up.

"Haruka, do you like me more than Rindo?" Sanzu said while looking at you while Everyone else was whispering about how he had finally lost his mind.

"Abo apa," you said in baby talk.

"I'm going to take that as I'm your favorite," Sanzu said while hugging you.

Authors notes 📝

Sorry for the short chapter

I hope you liked it ☺️