31

Sorry for not uploading in a min. I had some personal things going on. I recently just lost my aunt so I was trying to bounce back from that. But here's a new chapter for my lovely readers.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The crew decided to take a boat trip and we went to a few states places in Mexico. I honestly wanted to get away from all the drama but Kim crazy ass invited the boys too. Like who said I wanted them here. I thought it was gone be a girls trip. Now I gotta deal with Roman and him trying to get in my good graces.

After that girl asked if we broke up I almost beat her ass. We ain't breakup we just fighting  right now. I love him dearly but when you wrong you wrong and I can't stand for it. He been eyeing me ever since we got on this boat. As much as I wanted to not look at him I couldn't help but glance a few times. He looks so good and fuckable and those lips Jesus.

Everybody went to the lower deck so now it was just me and Roman up here looking at the view. They know they wrong for leaving me but I know why they did it. We definitely need to work this out or things won't change. I would never let some other female ruin what we got but hearing what happened had me tight.

I stood up pretending like I was about to leave him up here then he called out my name. I knew that would work.

"Yes." I said giving him attitude and a stank face

"Can we talk baby? I miss you." I love when he says he misses me. I could just be outside and he would call to say he misses me. We haven't been sleeping in the same bed since everything went down and that was two weeks ago

I walked over to him And sat across from him. He explained his side so many times and I wasn't tryna hear it but then I had to do some digging of my own. The chick admitted to trying to get with him and she said other things that she thought was threatening. Why is it always another female who swears that they can take your man from you? The bitch is dumb. If you can take him then he want my man to begin with.

I got out of the chair and straddled his lap. I forgive him I just was still upset and the bitch had me lowkey angry. After a little apologizing and forgiving we were having a full blown make out session. He pulled me up and carried me to the couch on the other side. I laid down on my back with my legs spread.

He pulled my bottoms off and went to work. My poor kitty was throbbing in pleasure. I felt him dip his tongue in and I lost it. I rubbed my clit to help with the crazy feeling I was getting. This man knows he can eat. I looked down and he was staring into my soul. I tried my best to moan lowly but it didn't work. My pussy damn near died and he was trying to revive it.

I didn't realize I was too loud until I hear cheering from the stairs. Roman didn't care so watched he continued to devour me.

"Get it tray. Show him what that pussy can do." Kim's crazy ass said hyping me up

I wanted to tell them all to go back inside but I could barely talk. Roman had me on mute minus the moans. I tried to shoo them away with my hands but everybody just continued to watch. This is so embarrassing and I ain't tryna give my friends a show. He went crazy inside of me and all my juices flew out. Roman had slurped me up and everything just let loose in his face. It went on for a good minute.

Roman had taken off his shirt and put it on me. Look like a gown on me. My legs were weak so he picked me up and we went to the bathroom so he could clean me off. I threw my middle finger up at everyone as we walked by them. Is it bad that I am lowkey embarrassed that our friends saw us having sex?

We stayed in the bathroom for a moment to gather ourselves then walked out. I didn't wanna go back up there just yet. All that head he gave got me tired and I ain't even get the dick. Now I just wanna cuddle up to Roman and watch some TV. Sex of any kind not gone always take the place of the apology but I really need that. Two weeks of not fucking or getting head def had us both bothered.

I looked at Roman and he looked as if he was trying to get his thoughts together. I don't wanna be mad all throughout the trip because it would make things awkward as hell. I just want us to get back to normal. I shouldn't have to worry about other females trying to break us apart but I've seen it try to be done. Now look at how that turned out.

"Baby I'm sorry. I know I done said that plenty of times but I'm truly sorry and I never meant to put you in that type of situation."

I listened to him apologize and say how much he love me. All I ever want is for us to have civil conversation like this. Well that can't happen all the time because you know us women be ready to grill them but you get the point.

⚜️⚜️⚜️
————————————
Quick Rant:
I started reading this book and the book is pretty good. Now the author said she wasn't gonna upload any more chapters if she didn't get a certain amount of likes or comments. Me personally I think that's selfish and stupid. As a wattpad writer everyone goes through the time where their book might not get the views or likes or comments that they want but that's all apart of writing stories for your readers.

Why do you let comments and likes dictate if you're going to upload or not. People will loose interest and not want to read it no more or forget about it. You have to learn that every book your write is not gonna be the same and they're not gonna get the same amount of play. You mofos gotta be patient and stop wanting to rush the process.

Published authors don't try to pull their books out of stores just because they haven't been getting the sales that they want. That wouldn't only mean that their loosing money and a fan base. If you want people to read your book then keep uploading and stop waiting for likes and comments to come for you upload another chapter.

I get that this is an app but a lot of us get on here because we like to read fan fiction or other genres of books that you don't see in a book store or on Apple Books. To all the writer who are impatient... please be patient and stop acting this way. You won't ever get the readers or the followers if you continue to do things like that. Patience is a virtue.