075

Okay, so thank you so much for your patience. My phone had broken and my mom's phone won't allow me to write on the website itself.  I have temporarily downloaded Wattpad on my mother's phone (a huge gamble) but I want you guys to know that I will probably write chapters on my main book (Quotev) and then a few chapters later, I will compile the entire thing over here!!

-----

You didn't do much the next day. 

You were hesitant on visiting Ken, especially after how your mother glared at Manjirō. After all, she only knew about the Sanos being close friends of yours, hell, she didn't even know that you were in a gang. You weren't ready to put all of Toman in danger.

You clenched your fist and stared at the ground in helplessness, [Pet Name] resting on it's designated spot in your room.

Wincing slightly, you got up to grab your phone, checking up on any messages from others. There were quite a lot from Keisuke and Haruchiyo. Three to four from Takashi, Hakkai and Angry. Smiley spammed your phone with messages while Mucho politely inquired about your well-being. 

Emma even called you a few times but you guessed that you were sleeping, and you even got a few messages from Takemichi-san and Hina-san herself. The one thing that surprised you, was seeing a single message from Manjirō. Usually, he'd spam your phone until you blocked his number, yet he hadn't even called you.

Feeling a frown quip at your lips, you opened his chat room and looked at the most recent message.

​​​​​​Sano Manjirō

Manjirō

I'm so sorry, [Name]...

You stated at his message, feeling an uneasy feeling sink in your chest as you thought about he didn't even add '-chin' to your name.

It freaked you out, yes. But you didn't think that you should call him, especially when he could be busy.

Truthfully speaking, you were just a coward who couldn't bear to hear his voice after how your mother glared at him, silently letting you know that your one wrong move will be the reason for his slit throat.

And so, you closed the phone and opted to stare at your [Favourite Pet] snore away. You felt your eye lids getting heavy as you slowly started to fall in the clutches of deep slumber.

------

The first thing you saw, was a black car.

The future you ran across the streets of Tokyo with her cradling her right arm, which seemed awfully bruised up. It didn't make any sense to you as she rushed across you, dipping her head to run into the crowd.

You trailed closely behind her, watching as tears ran down her cheeks while she muttered curses everytime her path was blocked by someone.

It didn't make any sense to you as to why she was running, but you immediately caught sight of an abandoned parking lot, where your precious friends were busy fighting for their lives against another gang.

A gang you knew nothing about...

What caught your sight immediately was Baji. He was donning the same uniform as the opposing gang, making your heart stop as you saw a flash of black and yellow run across from the other side of the parking lot.

You recognised the familiar face immediately, Kazutora.

You let out a strangled cry as Kazutora's knife drove into Keisuke's back. No one saw except for you, not even your future self. You tried to run to him, but Keisuke immediately rushed off to fight the entire third division, along with an unfamiliar face. 

There was a guy with glasses, with tan skin and brown and yellow hair. The amount of rage that swirled in Baji's eyes as he glared at that guy, honestly scared you. Future you tried to make way into the battle, but her broken arm made it hard to fight the guys blocking her path.

'Manjirō... Where's Manjirō?!' You thought as you processed the entire situation, hoping you'd be able to help in any way. You forgot this was just a dream; a vision.

But you stopped in your search when Chifuyu yelled out Baji's name. You immediately turned your head in his direction, only to see Keisuke's body falling on the ground. His body hit the ground with a sickening 'thud' and the future you let out a strangled scream.

"Keisuke!!"

Blood slowly oozed out of him as it started to pool around his body, shocking everyone around the area. Chifuyu immediately rushed over to him as your future self dragged herself to Keisuke's fallen figure. 

You, however, remained frozen on the ground, eye wide in horror. Chifuyu let out a scream as he yelled at the tanned glasses boy, but the boy played innocent. When Baji cracked his eyes open, he weakly smiled as he saw your future self cry in front of him, "O-Oi... [Name]...." He whispered quietly, making her tighten her grip on his hand, trying to save his slowly fading warmth.

"Don't... cry.... I hate... to see you... cry..." He croaked out, choking on his blood as he tried to squeeze back her hand, but his body refused to listen to him, "W-Why?! Are you trying to leave me too?! P-Please, Keisuke!! Don't leave, please don't leave me!!" She cried out, but his body was turning colder with each second passing.

"C-Chifuyu... I'd kill for... some Peyoung Yakisoba... right now..." His words only made the said boy cry harder as he held onto the older male's body, tears streaming down his face. 

"I-I'll get you some!!" The faux blonde cried, making Baji smile tearily, "W-We'll split it... right?" 

"[N-Name] can have... the bigger... portion..." At this point, you dragged your body forward numbly to stare at your slowly dying friend, "I-I'm sorry... [Name]... b-being sappy... really isn't... my castle...." Even though you were crying, you could help but bitterly chuckle at how he mistook 'forte' as 'castle'.

"You-You dumbass!!" Future you cried out Baji let out a small chuckle, only for him to choke on his blood again, "I-I love... you,[Name]... always have... and always will..." 

Those were Baji Keisuke's last words...

Sobs and cries echoed through the entire area as Manjirō wordlessly got up and punched Kazutora in the face. It managed to get everyone's attention but Chifuyu continued to bury his face in Baji's shoulder. 

Your future self slowly turned her head toward Manjirō beating up Kazutora, and so did you. You backed off slightly when you saw future you, slowly get closer to the two of them. She watched in horror as one of her best friends murdered the other, right in front of her own eyes.

You stared at the scene before your attention was diverted by future [Name] quietly begging.

"Stop it... please stop..." She begged, eyes teary as she let her broken arm hang loose, "I can't lose Kazutora as well... I'm begging you... please stop..."

------

You woke up.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you got up, eyes widened in fear as to what you had just dreamt about. 

'Kazutora killed Keisuke...' You thought to yourself as you wiped the sweat from your cheek.

'And Manjirō... killed Kazutora...'