Happy Birthday Reader

This was supposed to be released on the New Year. But I guess I got busy. Hey, at least you got a bday special on my big sissy's bday!! HBD, lovely readers (even if it isn't your bday). 

-----

2017

Blinding lights and deafening music blared through the walls of the night club, stripper dancing away to please their clients. The scent of alcohol and cigarettes, mixed with sweat and the sickening perfumes used by the strippers made a heavy, intoxicating atmosphere.

Among the crowd, a lone man sat in the VIP room as one of his business associates chattered away about a topic he couldn't give two shits about. In his hand, rested a glass filled with whiskey, not a single sip taken from his glass chalice.

A sigh of annoyance left his lips as he roamed his eyes around the area, searching for any reason as to why he felt so heavy; so asphyxiated from disgust.

He felt unclean, dirty. Like something vile had laid their hands upon him, like something he wasn't supposed to let happen, took place.

Out of frustration, he left his half ranting client in the stuffy room and walked outside to the blaring lights of the nightclub. His eyes gauged each and every figure, hoping for any sense of relief that could help him from his predicament.

Nothing... Nothing helped...

He grit his teeth and walked out, placing his glass on an unknown table and dragging his body outside. His slicked back, blonde hair was ruffled thanks to his own frustrations while his dark eyes sported heavy bags under them. 

In an attempt to calm his erratic heart, he took a deep breath once he reached the back of the nightclub, but the heaviness persisted. Standing there for a minute or two, he felt a presence approaching him, making him place a hand on his hidden pistol. 

However, he calmed down when he caught sight of a familiar face. The woman's dyed [Hair Colour] locks swayed with the wind as her [Different Eye Colour] coloured eyes shone under the moonlight. 

"Manjirō-kun!!" She waved over as her form fitted dress hugged her curves, which would normally excite men. But for Manjirō, it brought him nothing but pure disgust. 

"Toyo... What the fuck do you want?!" He growled, making the woman falter as she let out a whine, "You're so mean!! I came to visit you!!" Every word that left her mouth, only added more to his rage. Just seeing her face pissed him off.

"You look unwell, are you okay?" She showed fake concern, Manjirō could tell. He wasn't stupid, after all. All she cared about was getting to spend another night with him and getting paid afterwards.

"I'm fine, just get out of my sight." He ordered, tempted to shoot her but he quickly controlled himself, telling himself that it would be harder to find someone who had the same features as her; the same features as his beloved [Name].

"No way!! I can't believe you would treat me like this!!" She whined, making the male state at her with a look of pure annoyance. Manjirō let out a sigh as he started again, "Toyo-"

His breathing hitched when the figure of Toyo was replaced by your own, with that same gentle smile resting on your lips that he adored so much. 

"Manjirō..." You whispered, bringing tears to his widened eyes as he stared at your figure smiling softly, "What are you staring at, Manjirō?" You asked as you gave him a closed eyed smile and tilted your head.

God, he missed your voice, no-he missed everything about you...

But your figure quickly faded and got replaced with Toyo again. He reached his hand forward, holding onto her cheek as he tried to stop you from fading, but in the end... all he saw was Toyo standing in front of him.