Chapter 10~ Pendejo

Not edited- not me being nice and giving you all a long ass chapter...Anyways, I just got timmies and DAMN these timbits are hella good. Birthday cake>anything. 

ANYWAYSSS COMMENT PLSSSS THEY GIVE ME MOTIVATION AND VOTEEEEE

Remember italics is a flashback

Abby Madden

I pull my coat around me tighter and roll my eyes as I cross one leg over the other, the men on the other side of the bench stare at my legs like dogs stare at chocolate knowing they can't have it.

An officer opens the small door and throws another crook in the cell, twirling my finger around a strand of my curly blond hair that took a good hour and a half to curl just for me to end up in some jail cell.

*Hours before*

I'm so fucking happy Athena doesn't act like a rude, bitchy mother. Or could be my experience, my mom is a bitch.

"Guys, this is way too loose in the boobs area" Ivy sighs showing us her top and I snort before Athena shakes her head chuckling.

"Not my fault I don't have D's" Ivy crosses her arms over her chest, "A curse and blessing" Athena says and I nod agreeing as she unzips her dress and my eyes widen when it drops to the floor. Along with my jaw. "Switch with me, this is tight at my tits"

This is why I chose both men and women...

I clear my throat as the room gets warmer, I close my eyes to keep myself from checking them out when Ivy pulls off her top and pants. Jesus, lord forgive me.

"Are you closing your eyes?" Ivy asks from behind me as I hear zippers being zipped up and I cross my arms over my chest, "Just hurry up" I mutter causing them both to laugh.

We booked the last three hotel rooms the hotel had left, one for Mason, one for Athena and the last me and Ivy are sharing. We got here this afternoon, I took a nap, Ivy, Athena and Mason all went downstairs and walked around.

And now we're bout to hit some club

I tap my foot impatiently against the room's carpet, "We're done" Ivy says with a taunting tone and I roll my eyes before opening them.

Looking back to see Ivy in the small dress Athena was wearing and Athena in the lace top with some simple pants now. Woman. Damn.

(Athena's outfit)