[22]

"Jimin-ah, did you see Jungkook?" Taehyung eagerly asked Jimin who was concentrated on his work.

When he got out of his cabin, he couldn't find his bun anywhere.He wasn't even by his working desk which made Taehyung worried.Other workers didn't dare to look up at what brought the almighty Kim Taehyung to their wing.But Jimin and Hoseok stopped working hearing Taehyung's question and both of them looked at Taehyung with questioning eyes.

"Wasn't he with you?" Jimin asked instead of answering.

Taehyung sighed while rubbing his forehead.He just shook his head in denial.He was really angry at that girl but at that moment, all he wanted was to see Jungkook.He'd deal with that cunning girl later.

"I need to find him, Jimin.I'll talk to you later.Call me if you know something related to his whereabouts."

Saying that Taehyung left when he got a nod from a worried yet confused looking Jimin.Taehyung saw the same look on Hoseok's face before leaving the place.

One thing was sure that his bunny had people who truly cared for him and he was glad because of that!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was feeling sad and mad at the same time - sad because he thought Taehyung must be disappointed with him and mad because he wanted to teach that fake-ass bitch a lesson but all he did was running away like someone pathetic.

Right now, the boy was sulking with an angry pout on his lips.He was sitting on a table in one of the store rooms of the company.He was sure no-one would dare to come into that room.

Taehyung himself forbade his employees to enter that room without his permission.But that didn't stop Taehyung to bring Jungkook in that room if he longs for Jungkook in his arms way too much.That's how Jungkook was brought to this room few times by now.

As the bunny boy didn't have any place to sit alone, he decided to come here.He was busy thinking, thinking about ways to take revenge on that girl.A mere girl made him cry in front of his boyfriend.

Hell, she humiliated his status, his position.He wound never let it slide that easily.No matter who that girl was or how famous she was, Jeon Jungkook would definitely let her taste her own medicine in near future.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung called Jungkook for the n-th time but once again, he found it switched off.He checked the cc-tv footage of his company but didn't find him in any of it.He didn't even see him leaving the place.

To say Taehyung was frustrated would be an understatement.He was coming back from his private parking lot.

The last hope of finding Jungkook was also gone when he saw no-one there.

Taehyung slapped his own forehead when he realised that he didn't check that store room where the two of them had spent time before.

He walked as fast as he could to that room, hoping to find his lover.

A sigh of relief left Taehyung's mouth when he saw his bun sitting in the farthest corner of the room while pouting hard.He could already guess that his boyfriend was filled with thoughts.

The boy didn't even realise that Taehyung has entered the room.Taehyung slowly approached the younger male and sat down beside him who still didn't notice his presence.

"I searched for you everywhere but here you are....." Taehyung stated in a gentle tone which made Jungkook startle badly.He was about to fell down but Taehyung stopped him and then made him sit on his lap instead.

"God!you scared me Taeeeee." Jungkook whined while hitting Taehyung on his chest.

Taehyung didn't reply anything.He just stared at the pouty baby in arms who's tip of the nose was red and there were dried tears in his cheeks.It was clear that the boy was crying there, all alone.Taehyung's heart ached thinking about a sad, lonely Jungkook.He hugged the boy tightly mumbling a series of sorries.