50| A Deal With The Devil

I made this chapter extra long. ;)))

Don't think that you'll enjoy it, though hahahahah

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omniscient teller:

21 years ago...

"Why is it taking so long?" Theo whined.

He was only six years old and the boys had been waiting for their parents for a couple of hours. Their mother was in labour with her last child.

"It takes a while for a baby to come out," Hector told him softly.

Theo groaned and laid his head down in his older brother's lap. A bit further, Silas had already fallen asleep against their bodyguard's shoulder. He was a wild child but still an eight-year-old that needed sleep.

Hector had gotten used to this. The long hours before meeting his newest sibling. Last year when they had welcomed Victor to their family was the first time Theo had come along. He fell asleep on Hector's lap two hours in and didn't wake up until their father came to collect them.

Luckily this would be their last time waiting for so long.

They were happy to welcome their last sibling because they finally got a baby sister. After so many brothers, Hector was especially excited to see what it would be like to have a sister. They've already welcomed Amelia into their family but this girl would be their actual sister.

He was curious to see who she would look like and if she would like him.

Brothers are easy to control. Hector was the oldest and the tallest. He showed them cool tricks and they always looked up to him. Would his new sister also look up to him?

"Topolino." His father finally stepped out with a gigantic smile.

Luca Cassano was always happy to welcome a new child into his family but everybody knew how ecstatic he was to finally have a daughter.

Hector wanted to wake up his brothers but his father shook his head.

"Let the boys sleep for now. I want to introduce you to your baby sister first." His father held out his hand.

Ten-year-old Hector doesn't hold his father's hand often. He had so many siblings that he matured quite quickly. Besides, he had big shoes to fill when he grew up. He had to be strong and perfect at all times because he was the future of the Famiglia.

His father took him to the hospital room his mother was in. The nurses had placed the baby on her chest and he saw his mother crying. She looked radiant and happy.

"Do you want to see your sister?" She spotted Hector.

He let go of his father and hurried over to his mother's side. The nurses left the room for a while to give the family some privacy before they would take the baby for some tests.

Hector stared at his new sister with curiosity. She couldn't open her eyes but he knew that would take a while. Her hair was brown like his and her skin had turned red. The first thing he noticed was how small she was, so much smaller than all his other siblings.

"Her name is Elena." His mother told him.

He raised his hand to touch her. She felt warm and soft. A smile crossed his face and excitement filled his stomach. He wanted to know what she will look like and what kind of person she'd become.

"You're her big brother, topolino. Protect and love her." His father told him.

"I will," Hector promised firmly.