Honey you look terrible

After I got to the hotel I found a bottle of bourbon, I have been sipping on the same glass for 45 minutes. Elijah should be here by now I take out my phone and called Elijah it rings a few time then I hear exactly what I was dreading, my sisters voice "Who's this?" After that I just knew I hung up the phone and threw it at the wall. I am sobbing as I walk to the closet where Elijah has all of his suits hanging up. I take out a button up and a pair of his boxers. I numbly get naked and then put on his cloths. I walk over to the end table grab the bourbon and drink it while tears stream down my face. Until I fall asleep. Though my sleep is not a safe place. I feel tortured all over again, It is as though I am a ghost standing over Elijah's dead body with a dagger in his chest.

I finally wake up from the torture, but when I wake up I'm met with a diffrent form of torture. A horrible hangover. I open my eyes and the sun burns my eyes. I wince in pain.

"Honey you look terrible."
"Katherine?"
"The one and only." She says walking toward me then she bites into her wrist putting it infront of my face. I lean forward sucking the blood from her wrist. I grimace at the taste then pull away. I already feel the ackimg in my head disappearing.
"Thanks."
"Not scared ill turn you? It would just be a quick snap."
I shrug, "If you did I would just flip the switch. Why are you here?"
"

You helped me I'm here to help you."
"Really" I ask with a raise eyebrow.
"Yes really. I've actually grown to like you so tell me what you need."
"Undagger Elijah for me."
"Nope that's one of the things off limits. Anything related to Elijah or Klaus is not happening."
"Okay grab me a pen and paper I'll make you a list." Katherine rolls her eyes before grabbing a pen and paper handing it to me. Okay what is everything I will need to survive in this room for the next month.

1. Compel the hotel to let me stay in this exact room for as long as I want
2. Compel the grill that I quit my shitty job.
3. Ask buy me a bunch off weed from Henry at the grill.
4. Buy me a new phone, deodorant, dental care, body wash.

"Hey Katherine?"
"Hum."
"Are you super rich?"
"Yes why?"
"Can I have your credit card to order stuff online?"
"Your lucky I like you blondie." She then hands me a card, I attempt to smile at her.

5. Compel someone to bring me food three times a day.

I then hand the list to her. "Thank you."
"Don't thank me yet. I could still kill you."
I shrug and turn on the TV.
"Fine ignore me, I'll finish all this in the next few hours and blondie, you will get through this, you are a Petrova, I can tell you have the Petrova fire." Then she is gone.

I haven't left in the past 3 days

I haven't left in the past 3 days. All I have been doing is smoking, eating, and sleeping. Seeing Elijah dead is better than not seeing him at all. Katherine kept her word and did all the things on my list. I guess we have formed some weird friendship, I mean she is my greatsomething grandmother. I just ate my dinner and now plan on going to sleep again I finally fall asleep and what I see is extremely confusing. It's Alaric? And Katherine? Why would I be dreaming about them? I haven't had dreams other than Niklaus and Elijah since the accident. Oh my god! That's not Alaric! That's Niklaus! I gasp awake, stand up grab Elijah's car keys and run out the door.

Hey hoes! Sorry I haven't updated in the last few days, been on my period feeling like total shit. And I'm sorry this chapter is short, I will probley start writing shorter chapters and just updating more. I was trying to hit 3000 words each chapter but it takes forever to write so I feel like this will be better for my brain. 🤣 Let me know what you think.

Hugs ❤💕