delusional

Willow ran to the light and flicked it back on "It's gone..." willow thought all of a sudden, venti screamed as willow dog ace was on the floor foaming from his mouth "ACE!" everyone yelled as willow scooped the dog up in a blanket and drove him to the vent.

"Has he ever had seizures before?" the doctor asked as he took a look at the dog who was nibbling at willows finger "No and it's really weird how he just out of the blue stopped and acted normal as soon as he saw you" Willow pointed out.

"well, you are right about that if he ever has any more seizures give him this," The doctor said as he passed willow a bottle of pills for the dog "give it to him once a week and he should be back to normal in no time!" 

the doctor yelled happy to finally get them out of his face and eat his lunch.

 "Hey, guys do you want to go to the mall to get things off our minds?" venti asked "yeah that's a good idea a shopping spree to cool down"

Havoc said. At the mall havoc and willow were both back at the smoothie shop getting drinks "Can I get one blueberry, one lime, one blueche, and grape" havoc said ordering for everyone.

"Hey, Hey!" the cashier called havoc back. "umm yes"

"So The Lurker huh?" the cashier said with his head tilted to the side with a smile on his face

"the what now?" havoc said with their face scrunched up. "you know the thing that you saw in between the trees its called the lurker"

Havoc's eyes widen "how would he know about that" havoc thought. Willow walked over to see what was going on and what the hell was taking havoc so long.

"Havoc let's go," Willow said.

Before They Walked Off The Guy Slid Havoc A Note And It Said "𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹" As willow and havoc walked away havoc turned their head to look back at the guy but no one was there, in fact, the smoothie shop wasn't even there. "Bro, who the hell were you talking to?"

"T-the cashier?" "No one was there you had all these people come up asking if you were ok some even called you delusional"

Willow shook her head and walked off holding on havoc's arm so it wouldn't happen again.

Once everyone was home they all plopped down on the couch and turned on the T.V.

"venti are you cooking tonight?" willow asked as her stomach growled from hunger.

"No, I cooked ten nights in a row it's out of you and Vic"

Venti said with a straight face all while flicking through a book they were reading

"I'll just order pizza, wings, and cheese fries" havoc said.

Around 1. am everyone was sleeping and havoc who was still up re-reading the note the cashier gave them.

"What the fuck am I going to do," havoc said talking to themself out loud. "What your going to do is get up and go to the back of the mall and stop being a pussy" havoc thought to themself

Havoc got up and put some clothes on and took willows car keys, of course leaving a note knowing how much willow hates when they take her car without asking.

Havoc made it to the mall, parked the car on the side of the mall, and got out, walking around to the back "What the hell am I getting myself into"

Havoc pulled out their phone and started to record just in case something went down. They shoved their phone back in their pocket as they saw the cashier waving them down.

"Here we go"