Chapter 49.

London was just getting out the shower when she heard Drake on the radio. She missed some of the interview.

"You're listening to 103 the beat. Miami's number 1 place for the latest hip hop and r&b," the radio host said. "We have Drake in the buildinnnn!"

"Yo yooo," Drake said.

London smiled as she lotioned her body while sitting on the bed.

"So before the break we were about to get in alll ya business," the host said. 

Everyone in the studio laughed.

"So is there a special lady in your life," she said.

"Well I do have my eye on a special someone, but she playin hard to get," Drake laughed.

"Is she a certain singer from the islands,"  the host asked being nosey.

Drake laughed, "nah nah its not her."

"Well you gonna spill the tea," she asked still prying.

"I can't. She would kill me. She does not like any attention on her, but I'm hoping soon she will let me make it official with her." Drake said with confidence.

London laughed since she knew he was referring to her. Her phone started ringing. And it was China. London was hesitant on answering but decide to go ahead and answer.

"Hey hun," London said putting her on speakerphone.

"Heyyyy London, how's Miami," China said cheerfully.

"Its nice," she said slipping on her black jeans. "How are you?"

"Great. Cj is finally sleeping and Chris is in the studio with Rihanna and Nicki Minaj," she said as she laid on her bed.

"Really, what are they working on," she said just making general conversation. She wanted to delay the real reason China was calling.

"He is working on the BBHMM remix with them. It's gonna be fiyah," she said all hyped. "But I was calling because I miss ya girl. We need to hang out. We haven't really chilled in a while."

Even though they have seen each other, China is referring to havent had sex in a while. London has been preoccupied with Drake lately.

"About that China...," she started.

"Before you speak, I want you to know that Chris and I argued and he doesn't want to do our thing anymore. However I asked for one last time."

London felt relieved because now she felt she could possibly pursue something serious with Drake. And since he has no clue about the things she has been doing with China and Chris, he would never have to know.

"That's fine with me," she said walking outside on the balcony.

"But maybe we can still do things with out Chris knowing," China said with hesitation.

London was a little shocked to hear her say that, "Look China, I've enjoyed the times we've had our little fun, but I'm not into women like that. I have a little fun from time to time, but nothing serious."

"But..." China started to speak but London cut her off.

"Let me finish. This was the first time I've done this with a married couple," she said. "I never meant for this to be like a normal on going thing."

China didn't say anything.

So London went into lecture mode.  "You need to really get it together because you are going to lose your family."

"I hear you London," China said really taking in what London was saying.

"Look if Chris is not doing something right in bed which I highly doubt because... Well you know why," she laughed referring to the fact that Chris has made her reach orgasm quickly multiple times.  "But if he isn't doing something right then talk to him."

"The truth is that Chris is the only person I've been with, and this experience with you has made me feel like I want to experience other things," China said embarrassed.

"What happened to the aggressive, shit talkin woman I first met?" London asked going back inside to put on her heels. "Take control of your mouthafuckin' bedroom girl."

"I think that's what I need," she said laughin. "I guess since the baby being born I felt like I've lost myself, now I'm a mother n shit."

"So the fuck what! There are plenty of moms on the gram looking sexy as hell," London started out. "Dont lose yourself just because you got a kid."

"I hear you girl," China said laughin.

"I'm about to go shopping so I will talk to you later," London said grabbing her purse. "We will figure out some time this week to live out our last hoorah together and ill make sure it's unforgettable for all of us, but after you will bring back the old China."

"Okay girl. Have fun with crybaby Drake," she laughed.

"Shut up," she laughed. "I'll talk to later girl."

After the conversation with China, London felt some deep down pinned up guilt, however she shook those thoughts away immediately.

With August and Becca.....

"So what are we doing today," Becca said as she laid in bed with her head rested on August.

"Well I have a lil somethin' somethin' planned for you," he started to say while playing with her hair. But he didn't say anything else.

"Well are you going to tell me," she said looking up at him.

"Naaahhhh," he laughed.

"Maaannn you're mean," she pouted.

"Just go with the flow baby. Promise you will enjoy yourself," August said kissin her forehead. "Get some sleep. It's still early as hell."

She nodded her head as she closed her eyes.

____________
Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019