27. The First Ever Date

It's been few days since the brand new couple has been launched.

Things are going pretty smoothly between them without anybody's knowledge but yeonjun and jin felt suspicious with their behavior... But they shrugged it off.

In these past few days, the couple had a lot of talks with each other.

They talked out about jennie, the proposal jungkook's father put forward.. Some of their past moments..
But jungkook didn't fully mention the incident happened in Australia.

Taehyung didn't forced him, he told him to open up when the younger is completely ready.

There were a lot of misunderstandings between the couple.

The first one was the proposal...

Jungkook explained that hwang-in was his childhood friend and now he helped him to open up with his feelings towards taehyung.
Taehyung felt relaxed after hearing the truth.

Next was, with jennie. Jennie is namjoon's brother's daughter ...
that is tae's cousin sister.
She is a very friendly, kind hearted and a lovely girl. And she is already engaged since last year....

Jennie is always like a best friend to Tae, as he can share everything and can seek help for any matter any time.

These days, the couple studied about each other... Like their likes and dislikes, hobbies etc.

Now they feel so attached after understanding each other better and clearing the misunderstandings.

             _______🌸_______

~~~

Today is a Sunday and they planned to go for their first ever date.

They made up different excuses and made their way to the park and chilling while sitting on a bench..
Watching the spring season.

Talking walks and seeing the flowers in bloom are the best part of the spring.

"Taeee, why eomma always calls you bear?"
asked jungkook in confusion while clinging onto tae's left arms.

Tae chuckled lightly hearing the younger's cute confusion and replied,

"Umm, I don't know.. What do you think?"

"Honestly, I think...
It is because you are so soft and cuddly. You always love to cuddle.. Right taehyungie.. "

"Yaa my kookie, taehyungie loves to cuddle with his kookie the most. "
Said Tae... Kissing the other's head lightly.

"But we didn't get a chance to cuddle till now. "
Pouted the younger.

"Today we will jungkookiee.. Okie"

"Double okk, now go and buy me an ice cream. "
Commanded jungkook.

After his continuous whining, taehyung went to buy him an ice cream.